Offseason Additions Ranked | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Offseason Additions Ranked

PhinKev

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Taking into consideration price, value and skill, here is my ranking of Miami’s offseason acquisitions. Keep in mind, this is not a ranking of these players from best-to-worst, but a ranking of the value and quality of the acquisition. 1-25

1. (TRADE) DE Robert Quinn from L.A. Rams for fourth round pick. He’s 27 years old with reasonable two years left on contract.
  2. (SIGNED) G Josh Sitton. Miami adds PFF’s #5 ranked guard, addressing a long-standing need.
  3. (DRAFTED) S Minkah Fitzpatrick. Not a glaring need, but one of the NFL’s best first-round draft values.

http://dailydolphin.blog.palmbeachp...every-miami-dolphins-offseason-addition-1-25/

If Spence is ranked 5th as one of our top moves we have a long way to go.

Agree with the top 3. Also agree that Spence is solid, not a difference maker but a rotational guy. Wish wr could've included Raekwon since he barely played for us last year

Spence is a lot better than you seem to think....and very contract friendly!
I would not count on that, contract friendly yes, but not a upgrade IMO, even if I hope your opinion is correct.

Last edited:
I would switch the order of that and my rank would be 321 as 123

I would have moved Amendola down a few spots, especially at his price. I like the WIlson signing way better than the Amendola one personally.
That we paid him as much in one year as the Pats paid for 3 years production pulls him down the ranks a bit IMO in this poll.

Back
Top Bottom