Offseason Hypotheticals | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Offseason Hypotheticals

RWhitney014

Ginger Whit
Reaction score
Just to pass the time...

If you could start with one player to build your NFL team around, offense or defense, who would it be and why?

My pick would be Peyton Manning. He could turn Hunter Goodwin into a Pro Bowl WR. :wink:

Jonathan Ogden

It all starts on the O-line and D-line for me.

After him I would honestly have to go Ladanian Tomlinson. From a business standpoint that is. You won't come to see Ogden play but you will come to see Tomlinson play.

I'd pick a shutdown corner a.k.a. Champ Bailey. Defense wins championships!!!!!!!!!!!

Payton Manning. Best Pure Passing QB in the league right now.

Ed Reed! :cooldude: Defensivly, he is the biggest playmaker in the NFL! Hes a stud!

Nasty

Alright... I have changed my mind. After thinkin about it for a couple of minutes I have decided that the player I would want to build a team around would be Daunte Culpepper... UCF! :cooldude: And not to mention he is bigger than the DEs that try to tackle them while still being mobile and has a freaking cannon! End of story... Culpepper would be my man!

Nasty

its so awesome that every single person almost has a different player and a different position

so many vital spots

dominizzo said:
Ray Lewis best lb ever, YEs its true defenses win CHAmpionships

No he isn't the "best ever". Not even close. Lawrence Taylor, Butkus, Nitschke, Derrick Thomas, Youngblood, Hendricks, Ham, Lambert, Hugh Green etc. etc. Get the picture?

Back
Top Bottom