offseason plan

miamiballer

Practice Squad
Reaction score
mock

1. hou-bush
2. no-leinart
3. no-ferguson
4. nkj-mario williams (trade for schaub)
5. gb-hawk
6. sf-huff
7. oak-young
8. buff-ngata
9. det-v davis
10. ari-j cutler
11. stl-jimmy williams
12. cle-tye hill
13. bal-deangelo williams
14. phi-justice
15. atl-bunkley
16. mia-greenaway, Iowa

3rd rd- kyle williams, DT, LSU
4th rd-anthony smith, s, syracuse
7th- skyler green, wr, LSU
7th-marcus maxey-cb, miami
7th-adam stenavich, g, michigan

we sign tom ashworth, beasley, schulters, traylor

Greenway to me screams Overrated and we are alot more likely to get a FA LB

I've probably seen over 90% of his college games... not overrated.

OTackle50 said:
I've probably seen over 90% of his college games... not overrated.

Well I have seen all I wanted to see in just a couple of games and his crappy combine! I seen him get out performed by another LB on his team and if you can't lift 225 more than 16 times that show that he does not hit the weight room hard and thats work ethic. I look at him and I see overrated!

Skeet84 said:
Well I have seen all I wanted to see in just a couple of games and his crappy combine! I seen him get out performed by another LB on his team and if you can't lift 225 more than 16 times that show that he does not hit the weight room hard and thats work ethic. I look at him and I see overrated!
I don't think Greenway is overrated I just don't think he's worth the 16th pick in the draft. I know some are saying he plays faster then he times and that might be why he falls into the lower half of the 1st round.
Abdul Hodge did have a great bowl game and at times did out play Greenway but that could have just been because the opponent was focusing on Greenway.

Geforce said:
I don't think Greenway is overrated I just don't think he's worth the 16th pick in the draft. I know some are saying he plays faster then he times and that might be why he falls into the lower half of the 1st round.
Abdul Hodge did have a great bowl game and at times did out play Greenway but that could have just been because the opponent was focusing on Greenway.

Well if that was the case than all teams would have two superstar LB's and not just one. I have seen 5 games and after whtching them I came away thinking Abdoul Hodge was a better LB. I just really think Greenway is not taht high of a pick. You just said he is not worth the 16th pick and if ppl have him going ahead of 16 that makes him what? Overrated.

You know 2 or 3 months ago, I was all on the Chad Greenway bandwagon. Now, I'm just not so sure anymore. Maybe it was his Senior Bowl/Combine workouts, I don't know.

With the Browns signing McGinest, maybe Manny Lawson will slide past them and fall to #16.

Back
Top Bottom