OG LARRY ALLEN to OAKLAND...WARNER TO FOLLOW? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

OG LARRY ALLEN to OAKLAND...WARNER TO FOLLOW?

DOLFANMIKE

Coaches Corner
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Hacksaw reported this week on XTRA690 that Dallas OG Larry Allen will be traded to the Raiders for a middle round pick. He reportedly is already in Oakland.

A rumor he reported is that the Raiders will send another mid round pick to the Rams for QB Kurt Warner....

I mentioned it here because I'd seen posts about both by fans hoping they come to Miami.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow. Oakland is having a very eventful offseason, to say the least. Sapp, Allen, Warner? All guys going down hill, in my opinion.

I would've traded a 6th for Allen, or a 5th if we had one...but we don't have many picks at all so I'm not mad at this one getting away.

They can have all three. I prefer Ricks philosophy in building with younger players.

"They can have all three. I prefer Ricks philosophy in building with younger players."

Four! Don't forget Kurt Warner's manly and always pissed off wife.

lol

Allen can still play and that is a good move but Warner is done. W/ all the weapons he ahd in SL he was horrible the alst 2 years. In week 1 last year h single handedly lost their game to the Giants. The guy fumbled every time he got hit, he is awful at this point. Ray Lucas would be a better option at this point in their careers.

Allen CANNOT play. He completely let down Dallas last year.

Originally posted by baccarat
"They can have all three. I prefer Ricks philosophy in building with younger players."

Four! Don't forget Kurt Warner's manly and always pissed off wife.

lol
:lol:

NJ, lets not get nasty here, I wouldn't wish Lucas on anyone !

LOL

This sounds like a Norv Turner move. He loves big huge road grating guards that are cheap and incomplete as players...he turns them into pro bowlers. He did it with Tre Johnson in Washington, with Jamie Nails here, and now he'll probably rejuvenate Larry Allen's career for a small time.

Originally posted by ckparrothead
This sounds like a Norv Turner move. He loves big huge road grating guards that are cheap and incomplete as players...he turns them into pro bowlers. He did it with Tre Johnson in Washington, with Jamie Nails here, and now he'll probably rejuvenate Larry Allen's career for a small time.

What makes you think N. Turner had anything to do with turning OG J. Nails into a Pro Bowler{which he's never been}???....

He's just an OC. How much influence would he have in helping shape up someones career???...

I would have thought OL coach T. Wise would have had much more effect in reboundong J. Nails career than the Norv would. Or even the strength and conditioning coach for that matter....

PHINZ RULE!!!:pirate:

Back
Top Bottom