OG's getting no love | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

OG's getting no love

rhadaddy

Who's your daddy?
Reaction score
I 'm starting to hope that OG has a great year, even if it's in clucth situations for us.... Man when Jacksonville takes Matthew hatchette over OG... That's an insult

Here's the link

OG deserves no love. He's old, over the hill and has injury problems on top of it. People are just too in love with his past too see his decline.

I can see it now....a close game....us down by 5....4th and goal from the 7 with 2 seconds left after a Fiedler spike. Fiedler drops back finds OG in corner endzone....TD we beat Jacksonville and they regret not signing OG :)

I don't think we should sign him. Think about it we have younger versions of him on the team currently. Besides it was OG's idea to pass on the original Miami offer. So really Miami has to ask themselves do we want an older OG or a young OG?

Old OG. Because we are trying to win now...not develop talent and win later.

you may be right., but...

OG deserves no love. He's old, over the hill and has injury problems on top of it. People are just too in love with his past too see his decline.

OG is hands down a better more sure handed reciver that MH. If people are too in love with his past, at least he has a past what has MH done???? absolutely nothing but get cut from the jets.
OG is getting old, he is slow, and he's on the downside of his carreer, but he's still got some of the best hands in the business and when the game on the line, I'd like him catching it..

Originally posted by Prime Time
Old OG. Because we are trying to win now...not develop talent and win later.

Wrong, D. Thompson is already developed..and you always want a young gun on the team...the future could be next year..You don't want to cut your throat by having aging vets, and no youth...Even if this team doesn't sign OG, it will be fine with what it has...and they will win with what they have..

Last edited by a moderator:
there is no way that we will be down by 5 against the jags with less than a minute to play

Says who Al????? Anything can happen on any given sunday. Who would think we would lose to the Vikings?????

Back
Top Bottom