Ogunleye changes mind! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ogunleye changes mind!

You know what this sounds like to me? Wale took DR's comments too seriously, decided that he really was going to be going to Chicago, then DR sat him down and explained how he works. I'm guessing he told him that if he didn't cut it out, he would be sitting out 11 weeks because the team might not have that much interest in getting anything done.

What I'm pretty sure of is that somebody talked some sense into him. If it wasn't DR, maybe it was JT or somebody else he is friendly with. I'm just glad to see this because I really would rather keep Wale just as long as it means we get to keep CC and RM when the time comes.

"Right now, the Dolphins are doing what they're supposed to do from a business standpoint," Ogunleye said. "But I'm very optimistic about something getting done."

Coach Dave Wannstedt also was optimistic about a deal.

"He's a smart guy," Wannstedt said. "It will work out."
Ogun uses "standpoint" in a sentence, and Wanny immediately announces he's a smart guy. Who'd a thunk it?

TEZ Dolfan34 said:
Finally. Just get this thing done already.

It will get done when Rick is ready to get it done, which will be when he has signed and re-signed all the FA / present players he's got room for. Rosenhorse isn't running this team.

It's backtracking.

Ogun spewed off and not within Rosenhaus' strategy.

Now they are realizing that isn't the stance they should be taking at the moment. That and they saw the FO yawn at it.

VanDolPhan said:
It's backtracking.

Now they are realizing that isn't the stance they should be taking at the moment. That and they saw the FO yawn at it.
Exactly....

VanDolPhan said:
It's backtracking.

Its backtracking alright. Maybe JT and the boys gave OGunn a good ole fashion blanket party. We'll frag your azz if you don't shut up!! :evil:

interesting when he said this

"I feel 90 percent certain that I'll be able to re-sign and play with Miami," Ogunleye said. "I love Miami. What I said was that I felt I could fit into anybody's scheme, not just Chicago. I don't want fans or coaches to think I have a problem with Miami."

do you think O-gun maybe is taking a look on this forum and reading all the remarks users post ???

if he does i want to say : get your a** in camp, we need you :yell:

Back
Top Bottom