Ogunleye Signs On.....weaver Is Next... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ogunleye Signs On.....weaver Is Next...

THE AVENTURA MALL...AND THE LOCATION..

THE AVENTURA MALL....is a top of the line....high traffic Mall...that is very easy to get to ...and really has it all as far as what you can possibly want in a mall. This is why it is so attractive for so many players. Not only is there a SPORTS MEMORABILIA STORE....there is also FOOT LOCKER, CHAMPS, and every major retail store that you are accostomed to seeing.

On any given time or day....you can expect to see somebody...whether its a player, agent, coach. reporter, actor..whover and whatever. ANd what is GREAT for all the players.....is that all the SPORTS stores are bunched up....so if they can literally buy an AUTHENTIC JERSEY in my store...and get the "matching sneakers" at CHAMPS...rather quickly. Its not like you have to take a shuttle bus...or walk a half a mile...to get to the other side of the mall....where the other sports stores are located....then you have to walk all the way back...just to get back to your car. Its the mall....and the CONVENIENCE that it offers to athletes...that make it a great place for them to go.

I had ORONDE GADSDEN in for a signing a little over a year ago....and it went great. He can tell you more about sportswear and what the players are looking for these days in AUTHENTICS and THROWBACKS JERSEYS in particular. I am looking forward to him coming on over here.....he knows the AVENTURA MALL and the sports retail business in general as much as any player for sure.

Anyway....yes...it is nice to do something in life...that you always wanted to do. And that is be around SPORTS....and talking sports...just about all day long. And with the job....comes the people who make the job possible.....the athletes....and all who are associated.

I would not want to do anything else....I was in the COIN LAUNDRY business for a long time before this....hence the slogan my mom gave me......DIRTYCASHHOLDIN. Lots of Quarters....my friends....and a lot of laundering to get rid of them!

Anyway....I have to go....Happy Easter.

And we thank you for posting this stuff. It's nice to be able to debate the what if's when they really are possible what if's.

I use to post on the ESPN insider forums back in their prior free incarnation before they went bankrupt and eventually became ESPN insider after quite some months of inactivity (and became total **** as soon as they slapped the ESPN name on it). I don't know if it was you who posted there or someone else cut and pasted your stuff there, but that's how I came to know over time that you had some connections going.

Re: THE AVENTURA MALL...AND THE LOCATION..

Originally posted by DIRTYCASHHOLDIN
THE AVENTURA MALL....is a top of the line....high traffic Mall...that is very easy to get to ...and really has it all as far as what you can possibly want in a mall. This is why it is so attractive for so many players. Not only is there a SPORTS MEMORABILIA STORE....there is also FOOT LOCKER, CHAMPS, and every major retail store that you are accostomed to seeing.

On any given time or day....you can expect to see somebody...whether its a player, agent, coach. reporter, actor..whover and whatever. ANd what is GREAT for all the players.....is that all the SPORTS stores are bunched up....so if they can literally buy an AUTHENTIC JERSEY in my store...and get the "matching sneakers" at CHAMPS...rather quickly. Its not like you have to take a shuttle bus...or walk a half a mile...to get to the other side of the mall....where the other sports stores are located....then you have to walk all the way back...just to get back to your car. Its the mall....and the CONVENIENCE that it offers to athletes...that make it a great place for them to go.

I had ORONDE GADSDEN in for a signing a little over a year ago....and it went great. He can tell you more about sportswear and what the players are looking for these days in AUTHENTICS and THROWBACKS JERSEYS in particular. I am looking forward to him coming on over here.....he knows the AVENTURA MALL and the sports retail business in general as much as any player for sure.

Anyway....yes...it is nice to do something in life...that you always wanted to do. And that is be around SPORTS....and talking sports...just about all day long. And with the job....comes the people who make the job possible.....the athletes....and all who are associated.

I would not want to do anything else....I was in the COIN LAUNDRY business for a long time before this....hence the slogan my mom gave me......DIRTYCASHHOLDIN. Lots of Quarters....my friends....and a lot of laundering to get rid of them!

Anyway....I have to go....Happy Easter.

DCH-

I personally love reading the info that you post. My dream is to be a sports journalist,broadcaster via radio/tv, or even write in the sports column. My office is being transformed into a dolphins/my favorite teams memoribilia shrine. To be able to talk sports all day and get paid for it is and always be what I strive to do.

DCH-

I love your stuff on here. I look forward to your tidbits whenever they make their way onto the boards. One of these days, if I'm ever in Miami, I'll have to check out that mall.

BTW, do you have a website where you deal sports memorabelia? I'm always in the market for some good items.

Keep it up! :D

Keep up the good work DCH

I'm aware of your travels through the WWW of Dolphin Phan sites as I have followed a simular course (I came on the scene about the same time you did). It's not really a big deal to me how you do it ;) just keep doing it. Most of what you or anyone else reports I have read about, but every now and then you give us a nice little tid bit of behind the scenes info. that most of us enjoy.
I don't post much any more, but I thought I'd show a little support and gratitude. Thanks DCH!

:D :cool: :D

Hello everyone
First time poster here and the time seemed right to chime in. I been visiting this board the past few months mainly because of DCH and his insightful posts. I have also enjoyed everyone elses imput except maybe that Billsfan guy, he gets annoying lol.DCH used to post at another board I frequent but has'nt in a few months. The reason being of a couple of posters that were very rude and disrepectful and imo petty and jealous. I thought that might happen here a couple of times but things seemed to have smoothed out. I'm glad I do'nt like having to chase down his post.
I've been a finfan since the #13 era and as you can see from my handle I'm a big ZT fan. Anyways Happy Easter to all and keep up the great work DCH. DEN.;) :D :)

dch i enjoy your input here better than most others its like you have the insiders track on info so keep up the good work ok

Back
Top Bottom