• Trade O-Gun For a WR

Votes: 36 32.7%
  • Trade O-Gun For a RB

Votes: 15 13.6%
  • Do Not Trade O-Gun

Votes: 59 53.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
it all depends....ill trade him for LT, but not Emmit Smith.

well we're not going to get an LT for him...i don't think we should trade him because we don't have to. we can have d boss back next year, sign a back like edge AND have ogun....

dne spins said:
well we're not going to get an LT for him...i don't think we should trade him because we don't have to. we can have d boss back next year, sign a back like edge AND have ogun....
Your assuming we have D Boss....he might not be even physically able, or atleast enuff to b like his old self. Theres a very good chance hll never b the same...i suppose we can only hope for the best.

We should not trade Ogunleye. If we trade him, our pass rush will take a HUGE hit. If we keep him, our defense will be very good next season, and we will need our defense to play extremely well if we want to win.

yeah i agree, d boss might never be the same or even be able to play at a high level. i think it's safe to say there will be no superbowl this year, so keep ogun and see how boston's recovery goes and go from there...

I think we should keep Ogunleye now. No matter what, teams are going to stiff us if we try to move him for a HB now, because they know we're up against the wall. Rick should just do the smart thing and keep the young talented DE and look forward to next year. With any luck he'll still be around and he'll get to select a new HC.

Next year we could have an optimistic outlook like the Falcons did this offseason. Their last season was a waste but it put them in a good position to build for the next offseason. I still think we'll be middle of the pack though. Maybe a little below average.

We need to get rid of this headache. Let someone else pay him an exorbitant amount of money. Look at Buffalo, defense doesn't always win games

does anyone know exactly what he and his agent are asking?

Dolfan73 said:
We need to get rid of this headache. Let someone else pay him an exorbitant amount of money. Look at Buffalo, defense doesn't always win games

Maybe not in Buffalo but Defense has been this teams bread and butter since Jimmy arrived. He is a great LE. They are hard to find. He stuffs the run and gets after the QB. Remember when he sacked P. Manning last year, one handed while being blocked. That was to me the best play of the year. You can just dump star players you have developed.

The phins and his agent are more hung up on the structure more than the actual bonus $$$, from what's been written. The team wants to get him to sign a deal like C.C. just did. Meaning much of the money is guarenteed just not all bonus. He and his agent want the $$$ upfront. I'm not sure what the salary cap ramifications are in the C.C. type deal. That's a question for Clumpy.

Dolfan73 said:
well, look at Miami....

in our case, our defence has won us the majority of our games for over 5 years now.

vote is pretty close....im not sure with bringing in guys like jenkins and freeman that we are going to try and trade o gun

Back
Top Bottom