Oh no, JT trying to become a movie star | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Oh no, JT trying to become a movie star

If this was anyone else on our team, I'd be a little worried, but it's JT. He's got as good a head on his shoulders as anyone.

Remember after he signed that huge contract extension, people were saying he'd get lazy? Look how he did after that.

If he keeps getting 19 sacks a season, I don't care if he was in opera or ballet. Just keep tackling the quarterback, JT!!

Originally posted by DolphinDevil28
If this was anyone else on our team, I'd be a little worried, but it's JT. He's got as good a head on his shoulders as anyone.

Remember after he signed that huge contract extension, people were saying he'd get lazy? Look how he did after that.

If he keeps getting 19 sacks a season, I don't care if he was in opera or ballet. Just keep tackling the quarterback, JT!!

I agree also. What ever you do to keep getting better; do it.
As long as it doesn't interfer with Sundays in the Fall and Winter.

Maybe Jason's visited FinHeaven, -- the distraction topic has been raised here:

It does irritate him, though, when he sees trash talked about his dedication to football on internet chat rooms, especially because he plans to cease all outside activities until season's end.

If he can back it up, he can do as many soap commercials as you want..haha. I just don't want to see him go Sehorn on us.

Originally posted by JPhinfan86
If he can back it up, he can do as many soap commercials as you want..haha. I just don't want to see him go Sehorn on us.

Difference is, JT's actually a good player. ;)

Back
Top Bottom