Oh No, We're all gonna die!!!! AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Oh No, We're all gonna die!!!! AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

DolphinDevil28

I like boobs.
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
:roflmao: LOL, That's what some of you on this board sound like.

Ricky smoked pot: no suspension, he's gonna play and be hisself.

David Boston is so big! Oh no!: He's already lost 20 pounds from last year, and he's got alot of time and HEAT until the season.

The o-line is so young, help us!: What do you want, the same old farts with bad knees like last year? When gelled, our o-line will kick @ss.

We got a new offensive coordinator that we've never heard of! We're doomed!: Joel Collier was inexperienced, so is Chris Foerster. The offense will not change. It's still Ricky's offense.

We still have Jay, and Feeley sucks! Somebody kill me!: Give Feeley time, competition brings out the best in EVERYONE, no matter what it is.

Besides, I don't hear any of you bitching about the new additions we got, some on defense, some for special teams, a few on offense. Not to mention our defense is still top 5 in the NFL.

And last but CERTAINLY not least....

WE ARE NOT THE BUFFALO BILLS!!!!!

Cheer up.

DolphinDevil28 said:
:roflmao: LOL, That's what some of you on this board sound like.

Ricky smoked pot: no suspension, he's gonna play and be hisself.

David Boston is so big! Oh no!: He's already lost 20 pounds from last year, and he's got alot of time and HEAT until the season.

The o-line is so young, help us!: What do you want, the same old farts with bad knees like last year? When gelled, our o-line will kick @ss.

We got a new offensive coordinator that we've never heard of! We're doomed!: Joel Collier was inexperienced, so is Chris Foerster. The offense will not change. It's still Ricky's offense.

We still have Jay, and Feeley sucks! Somebody kill me!: Give Feeley time, competition brings out the best in EVERYONE, no matter what it is.

Besides, I don't hear any of you bitching about the new additions we got, some on defense, some for special teams, a few on offense. Not to mention our defense is still top 5 in the NFL.

And last but CERTAINLY not least....

WE ARE NOT THE BUFFALO BILLS!!!!!

Cheer up.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

One of the......

BEST. POSTS. EVER. :evil:

I think it is going to be fine, but none of us know till the season plays out. So i would never panic. I just do not like Wanny is still here.

Personally, I feel these type of posts are just as bad as the guys you are making fun of. The everything is negative posters represent one end of the spectrum posting remarks with no intelligent reasoning behind any of it. The post above represents the other end of the mindless babble posts. You're calling people out including some people that have brought up good points for discussion. :rolleyes:

finsrclowns said:
No, you're the Miami Choke Machine. :goof:

True.....but wait isn't the Bills a 4time Superbowl losing team. Ouch, nothing like that bitter sweet loss to linger around :shakeno: You know what the bills smell like , "Its like you smell someone elses cooking from another floor, its smells like that, plus crap" :D

34RWilliams said:
True.....but wait isn't the Bills a 4time Superbowl losing team. Ouch, nothing like that bitter sweet loss to linger around :shakeno: You know what the bills smell like , "Its like you smell someone elses cooking from another floor, its smells like that, plus crap" :D

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

For all the people who say my post is the opposite end of the spectrum or just as bad as the "sky is falling" gang,

I'm not one that will sit here and say all is perfect with this team. I know there are things that must play out correctly for us to have a shot.

However, I, along with so many others, am SO SICK AND TIRED of people who think we are going winless because we have a WR who is 10 pounds too heavy.

"Oh no, I think I saw Tim Bowens eat another cheeseburger today, oh well, we might as well look forward to next year. Who are we going to draft with the number 3 overall pick?"

PLEASE!!!

And, another thing, if you don't like my post, don't respond, just kindly walk away.

Thank you and have a nice day.

finsrclowns said:
No, you're the Miami Choke Machine. :goof:

Hum and I guess that YOU being a 4 CHOKE fan are so very proud of the "record" 4 s-b losses in row huh ?

Face it @$$clown,, those 4 embarrassments will always be the albatross for YOUR billy goats !!

And the ONLY way to make people forget is to win a s-b ! And I don't see that happening for the wildebeest in this century !!!! :lol:

:roflmao:

:wave:

Marino1983

iceblizzard69 said:
I'm not sure if the curse applies to all EA games, I think it just applies to Madden.
Roy Jones dude. He was on the cover of Fight Night. It's spreading!
Actually, I think it's BS, but pretty funny also. We'll see what happens to Ray Lewis...

Back
Top Bottom