Oh those TURNOVERS! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Oh those TURNOVERS!

NY8123

The Fixer
Administrator
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
The real reason Miami is 0-3 instead of 2-1 is clearly simply to me. It isn’t Pennington or Ginn or Crowder or or or.. it is a team effort. This 2009 team is doing one thing glaringly worse then the 2008 team. Oh those TURNOVERS! This team as assembled right now, needs to protect the ball. It is built to win tight games and when the the turnover margin is -6 (31st) that is not getting it done.

Atlanta – 4 turnovers, points swing 14
Colt – 0
San Diego – 2 turnovers, points swing 14

There are 17 teams below even in the turnover differential category and they are a combine 13-36 with only the Bengals (-2) and Bears (-2) having a winning record at 2-1.

Of the 15 teams even or positive in the turn over category the combine record is 34-10 with only Houston (even) and the Jags(+2) having a loosing record at 1-2.

Say what you will Miami isn’t protecting the ball and until they do it is going to be a long season. :crazy:

We can't afford the turnovers but we also can't afford the costly penalties that have plagued us the last 3 games. We have enough trouble with 1st and 10 let alone 1st and 15

It's the biggest reason why we won last year and we have more talent this year and we lose because of turnovers.

we also need to get takeaways, we will always turnover the ball, every team does. you make turnovers happen to get ahead of the turnover ratio.

I was thinkin the same thing! Yes we have other problems too, but if Fasano didnt fumble in the opener which was a game momentum changer, and the fumble yesterday at the goal line, I think our record would be different..I think

Back
Top Bottom