ohhhhhh boyyyyy | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ohhhhhh boyyyyy

Zachspac54

Dan is STILL the MAN
Reaction score
iam from chicago and nbc channel 5 just reported tait deal is almost done THIS IS GETTING REDICOULUS THE LIONS AND THE SORRY A** BEARS beat us out in the same day ,now i know why there is ban waggon jumpers out there this is so much BULLSHI*:yell:

I suppose the Bengals are going to sign Jeno now.....:(

man we are losing out faster than i thought.. i dont care if its the 2nd day of Free agency...we are losing out already. We strongly need to pursue adam meadows...he may be the only guy left...:mad:

wow i might just not even watch one dolphin game. poor ricky. lets go knicks !.

What did you expect from are FO instead they might go after Moss which is a position we could have filled in the draft while we all now you cant put a rookie OLinemen in to start just look at Wade Smith last year.

look like with the 20th pick we will draft a guard.

The pool of free agency is sinking lower and lower. and yes it does look like we will draft a oline with our #1...we'll see

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
we can only hope:up:
Wagons!!! Just once give it a rest! and go f*#k your hat! Hang out in your Bills Forum and harass some of your own lol! You guys bore the hell outta me.
Go Dolphins in 2004!

Originally posted by Dolphins_34
Wagons!!! Just once give it a rest! and go f*#k your hat! Hang out in your Bills Forum and harass some of your own lol! You guys bore the hell outta me.
Go Dolphins in 2004!
that's not very nice:(

I'm trying to stay positive but is getting frustrating. I posted right before free agency started that things were gonna happen fast one way or the other. Well, they're happening fast the other way so far.I was hoping(still hoping) for 2 good starters for the o-line and another coming in the draft but everyone can see that is not looking good right now. Hard to believe that we're not taking care of things as bad as we need to fix that o-line. I know there's still a little time but we better move or we'll get shut out once again.

Ozzy rules!!

Back
Top Bottom