Ohio State fans can text to report other fans for standing | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ohio State fans can text to report other fans for standing

Sons Of Shula

not a dull boy
☠️ Banned ☠️
Club Member
Reaction score
One of the first things fans will notice inside the Horseshoe this year is more screaming fans. The Buckeyes took advantage of the off season and added room for 2,600 hundred new seats.

To control the extra fans, game staff members will be ready to resolve problems instantly and will let fans report issues directly to them from their smartphones. Fans can text ‘BRUTUS' to 69050 and stadium staff or police will respond to your issue. That includes fans who are misbehaving, swearing, inebriated, or who do not sit during game play. Law enforcement officers add that they want fans to report any suspicious activity.

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefoo...ns-can-text-to-report-other-fans-for-standing

:crazy:

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it's intended to be used for people who just flat out won't ever sit down during the game, rather than people who stand up and cheer a play or something.

At least, I hope that's how it's intended.

Joe Robbie has had this for a while now.

Really!? Geez. I had no idea. That's just ridiculous.

Thank goodness the people around me in our section are decent fans who save the sitting for their couch.

I think it's intended to be used for people who just flat out won't ever sit down during the game, rather than people who stand up and cheer a play or something.

At least, I hope that's how it's intended.

I would hope. But then you always get the uptight & entitled one's who I'm sure just do it for the sake of holding some sort of imaginary power over others.

http://www.miamidolphins.com/tickets-and-stadium/guest-experience-department/code-of-conduct.html

On game days, all Members and Guests are encouraged to report any violation of this Code of Conduct. You can report such incidents by informing an Usher, Police Officer, or any member of the Sun Life Stadium Guest Services Staff. In addition, you can discreetly report unruly fans from your seat by texting "FAN" ISSUE AND LOCATION to 41513 from any compatible mobile device (Subject to fees and rates in the Terms & Conditions of your cell phone service provider), and the information will be relayed to stadium security immediately.

Any Member or Guest who violates this Code of Conduct will be subject to ejection, Season Ticket revocation, and possible arrest.

Back
Top Bottom