Ohio State Sucks ASS | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ohio State Sucks ASS

Jaydog57

Crank Yanker
Reaction score
Damn, those guys SUCK! They've barely won the last two games against unranked teams, and they're #1? Come on, anybody with balls knows they don't deserve the #1 spot. Even Miami, blew out the unranked teams at the end and didn't BARELY win. The damn Buckeyes better not be in the top spot on Monday, but I'm bettin' they will be. That's such B.S. Miami will make them wish they could crawl back under that sorry ass rock they came out of and wipe them tears off their faces. You suck! Go back to WKRP beeyatches!!!:evil:

Originally posted by Jaydog57
Go back to WKRP beeyatches!!!:evil:

WKRP was in Cincinatti...

OSU is in Columbus...
The Buckeyes will not lose to Michigan, and will be in the Fiesta Bowl with the Canes... Miami will probably win, but OSU will make it tough with their Defense...

Originally posted by WharfRat
Guess again!

Wow what a nail-biter though!
WoooHooo...

Go Buckeyes! :drinker: :band: :drinkers: :ladysman: :rocker: :happydrin :gossip:

They suck and they dont deserve a chance to be National Champions...This team has cagged its way to undefeated record and the funny thing is if Miami were to lose any of the remaining two;They won't be facing Ohio State and I'm not a cane fan.The two best team that I've seen this year are Iowa and Miami.Reminds me of how Miami got screwed (I'm a FSU fan).This whole BCS system is garbage and is getting to a point that I rather not watch collage football ..
:monkey:Ohio State
:monkey: BCS
:monkey: Computers

Here is what I don't understand. The Canes won by 7 points on Thursday and everyone was saying how the Canes were out played and shouldn't have won... but yet, Ohio State wins by 7 to an unranked team... and everyone says "Ohio State is a great team... and bla bla." Ok... whatever... we'll see who has the better team when it comes down to the Hurricanes vs. Ohio in the Fiesta Bowl :D

SOmeone was complaining about the BCS, and I agree. I hate it also. BUT, this year it actually looks like it is gonna work, with 2 undefeated teams.

Ohio State is UNDEFEATED. They deserve to be in the national title game because of that. They may not be one of the best two teams, but they never LOST. Iowa may be better, but they LOST. Washington State may be better, but they LOST too, and they lost to OHIO STATE! I don't think OSU is one of the best two teams in the nation, but they are one of two undefeated teams and they play in a big conference and never lost so you can not say that they shouldn't be playing for it all.

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
Ohio State is UNDEFEATED. They deserve to be in the national title game because of that. They may not be one of the best two teams, but they never LOST. Iowa may be better, but they LOST. Washington State may be better, but they LOST too, and they lost to OHIO STATE! I don't think OSU is one of the best two teams in the nation, but they are one of two undefeated teams and they play in a big conference and never lost so you can not say that they shouldn't be playing for it all.

Funny!! I wonder what you guys will be saying if Miami goes down to VT.Miami won't be #2 in the BCS if they lose.How Fair is the BCS that Norte Dame is ahead of Iowa in several "computers polls".

You are correct, sir. 13-0 in the Big Ten goes to the dance.

Tom Osbourne once said about Nebraska and rankings.."We beat everyone on our schedule...that's all we can do."

Go Canes! OSU is the deserving opponent (finally the BCS will give UM the right opponent) but the Canes will kill them. :)

Go Canes! OSU is the deserving opponent (finally the BCS will give UM the right opponent) but the Canes will kill them. :)

I'm not a OSU fan, I was just being an antagonist.

Back
Top Bottom