Ohio State WR Michael Jenkins may be our first pick | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ohio State WR Michael Jenkins may be our first pick

SMadison29

What Sherman aspires to be
Reaction score
From Thursday's TFY report.

Miami is in hot pursuit of a receiver, and spoke at length with Michael Jenkins.

as awesome as that would be, we need as many good o-linemen as we can get that can play rigth away, and i think we need to even use our first pick on it, i dont know whats out there for linemen in the draft but another good reciever along with chambers really wont help when we dont have a line to block for ricky and our QB, also we need a QB to thorw to them

Originally posted by Crzynick25
as awesome as that would be, we need as many good o-linemen as we can get that can play rigth away, and i think we need to even use our first pick on it, i dont know whats out there for linemen in the draft but another good reciever along with chambers really wont help when we dont have a line to block for ricky and our QB, also we need a QB to thorw to them

There's a lot of FA OL guys though....unless we can get Gallery, we don't need to go that high with OL imo.

Woods doesnt have the speed of Jenkins or the other WRs. For some reason his 4.55 40 isn't fast enough. I like him. He goes after the ball. I'll go back to what I've been saying all along & just trade down a little bit.

Big O said that Michael Jenkins has been a monster this week. Returns punts too.

Jenkins is a WR that I like a lot, mostly because of his ability to do so many different things. This is a 6'5 guy with pretty good speed and is a pretty solid punt returner. I didn't think he was much of an option because of where he ranks. When you think about it, R-Will and Clayton may not be there at #20, and Jenkins would be a fine pick.

"Miami is in hot pursuit of a receiver, and spoke at length with Michael Jenkins."

^^You know I like to hear that!

Jenkins measured at 6'4 217 on Sunday. I'd be very happy with either he or Reggie Williams, or Clayton.

Well Miami can address our needs at o-line in the offseason. It would be wise to pick a wide receiver if we really are in persue of a quarterback in the off season

we need to draft a player in the first round who can come and make an immediate impact. You are never going to find an OL with the 20th pick that will do that.

Take the WR, Jenkins would be awesome, and get the OL in FA, then draft more later.

Originally posted by SMadison29
Woods doesnt have the speed of Jenkins or the other WRs. For some reason his 4.55 40 isn't fast enough. I like him. He goes after the ball. I'll go back to what I've been saying all along & just trade down a little bit.

And who is gonna throw the damn ball to them!!

Back
Top Bottom