Oj Mcduffie And Seth Levit Talk About Their New Dolphins Podcast | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Oj Mcduffie And Seth Levit Talk About Their New Dolphins Podcast

A podcast about a podcast?
I mean they are promoting their new show. Is it any different when an actor goes on Jimmy Fallon or Stephen Colbert to promote their show. Is that a TV show about a TV Show?

Awesome pod!! If you haven't listened, you need to. I could stop. I'd heard some of Crowder's stories already from the radio, but OJ's story about being told to wear a tux by Harvey Greene was class.

To each their own. There’s only so many ways the same **** can be broken down and discussed.

Pretty sure the whole point is to talk about new "****", or if anything since its slow this time of year then people put their own opinions into the main topics.... Your post is so bleak lol guessing you are a "glass half empty" type of person to use another cliche

Pretty sure the whole point is to talk about new "****", or if anything since its slow this time of year then people put their own opinions into the main topics.... Your post is so bleak lol guessing you are a "glass half empty" type of person to use another cliche
I’m guessing you didn’t see how MikeO filled me in and I said that I stood corrected. Read before you post.

I’m guessing you didn’t see how MikeO filled me in and I said that I stood corrected. Read before you post.

I definitely did read that...my response was to your original post, and even if you weren't "already filled in" my opinion would stand...just seemed like a really negative outlook on the podcast, not a big deal or anything

Back
Top Bottom