OJ McDuffie | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

OJ McDuffie

Prime Time

Screw You Guys..Im Goin Home!!!
Reaction score
Nothing major...but he was at the game on Sunday cheering on our Dolphins. He was sporting the Orange Chris Chambers Jersey and was wearin a pimp *** head band with our team colors Aqua, White, and Orange. He was cheering pretty hard. Just thought I would share. God, how I would give anything for him to be playing opposite of CC right now.

Damnit! I cannot find the orange Chambers jersey! I want to order the authentic. I saw a guy with one, but the traffic was too bad to stop and ask him where he got it. Not even Pro Image has it.

I have an authentic white McDuffie jersey and I love it. You just don't see many of the ol 81 jersey's around, although I have seen 2-3. If we had him across from Chambers this would be a much better team, he was fearless across the middle. Still my favorite Dolphin ever.

O.J. McDuffie was one of the best and one of my favorite Dolphins ever.

I love him. The best possession reciever we ever had, including Oronde Gadsden.

its great that hes supporting the team and looking past the legal issues with them (about the misdiagnosed foot and toe problems, etc)

wish he was still around, man was he good...

I loved the way he spun the ball. He didn't do it in the defenders face so It still wouldn't be a penalty today.

Originally posted by DolphinDevil28
O.J. McDuffie was one of the best and one of my favorite Dolphins ever.

I love him. The best possession reciever we ever had, including Oronde Gadsden.

I remember at one point a few years back he had something like 40 catchs and 32 were for first downs (don't come after me, they're not real stats).

When we needed a big catch, #13 always went to #81.

How old is McDuffie now? I remember reading an article on him a few monthes ago and he says he's still a die-hard PhinPhan and watches every game.

Re: Re: OJ McDuffie

Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84
Damnit! I cannot find the orange Chambers jersey! I want to order the authentic. I saw a guy with one, but the traffic was too bad to stop and ask him where he got it. Not even Pro Image has it.

Have you tried Sports Authority?

Also the Dolphins' store at Nova U. in Broward...

GOOOO FFIIINZ

:cooldude:

Last edited by a moderator:
Gotta love OJ, Marino said he was the toughest guy he ever played with, that should be all that needs to be said about OJ, God i miss that guy

That damn injury ended his career...imagine how good he would make CC and our QB look if he was here.

Back
Top Bottom