Ok, #9: 4-2, #14: 1-2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ok, #9: 4-2, #14: 1-2

Phishstix

Finheaven's Fattest Pimp
Reaction score
#9- 7 picks, 1 fumble in 6 games
#14- 2 picks, 5 fumbles in 3 games

i really don't have a point, it's just that I have never realized this early in the season that this team is not going anywhere. I love them to death, but something is not right here, and a little house cleaning might be in order
:yell:

I have a really good idea........

START #9!!

If #9 plays this team may go somewhere!!! Unlike Griese he can actually hold onto the ball.

Jay had 8 turnovers in 6 games...pretty poor.

Brian has 6 turnovers in 3 games...pretty FRIGGEN HORRIBLE.

I'll take 1.33 turnovers a game over 2 turnovers a game, and I'll take the guy who's made his career on third downs over a guy who is probably the worst in the league (even worse than Bledsoe) when facing pressure.

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
I have a really good idea........

START #9!!

If #9 plays this team may go somewhere!!! Unlike Griese he can actually hold onto the ball.

It doesn't matter which QB starts. With this horrible OL, NO QB would be successful.

Originally posted by Z28&dolfan
But Fiedler, with the same line, is 4-2. Those are the facts like them or not.

None of them want to hear that. They put all their faith into Brian...just like they did with Ray last year.

Their dreams have been shattered. Unfortunately for us REAL dolphins fans it always makes us suffer. They were willing to trade two pretty passes per game for losses. Now all they got is just losses...not even pretty passes anymore.

For them it was all about "just need a different QB"...for us it was always about the OL.

It is funny how quickly they changed their tune.

It is "2002" all over again.....

yep, i wonder who the 'savior' will be next year if jay is still around?

I don't think Jay would of pulled this game out either. I don't know who I want in at QB, but I know what I don't want.

I don't want this O line anymore!!

:(

I agree with you 87 that Jay probably wouldn't have won this game...but it also wouldn't have been so pathetic.

Jay can do something Brian can't...play quarterback!

Who did we beat with "jay's" 4-2? Who did we lose to the last 2 games? TOTALLY IRRELEVENT!!!!!! Why let the facts in the way when you can throw out useless info?

Look at the level of competition too. Fiedler played one winning team in 6 games. Two out of three of BG games are against Division leaders not just above average teams.

Back
Top Bottom