Ok everybody...... next....... the big test........ THE JETS!!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ok everybody...... next....... the big test........ THE JETS!!!!!

The Beach Bum

Communication Artist, DSOA, WPB.FL
Reaction score
Wow, i can feel it in the air........ can you smell that???????? it is pure confidence...........
Ok, colts are over, we won, now we are 2-0, but that doesnt matter now, it is history. Sept 22 is on everyones mind and i for one am ready.
By 12 o'clock sunday my stomach will be jumping and ill be choking......... this is what football is all about.
We need to prepare now, and if i was wanny, we would be out there first thing tuesday morning......... Work on run defense, and all of the things we didnt do well this week.

I am glad the patriots won for 1 reason........... If the jets won, they would come down here and say " We beat the champions" and they would have so much confidence. But now they come down here heartbroken and hopefully with phnemonia thanks to that hurricane today........:evil:

well, all im basicly saying is that if the fins are going to the sb, they need a 'w' next week. We need to forget the colts, and focus on new york.........

This is the first of many posts concerning the jets this week...........

i definitely agree. If we were to lose to the Jets next week, our confidence will go from hero to zero. This is a big test for us definitely. It's true that we have to worry about Curtis. I mean c'mon, Edge really crapped on our d-line. I think that's all we have to worry about. That and Chrebet. He really catches those balls =). Well here's to an awesome season!!!

CHEERS!!!

:monkey: Jets

:evil: Suk

:evil: Die

:D I feel much better now.

Back