OK, lets look at the last 2 losses as.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

OK, lets look at the last 2 losses as....

Ducken

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
our late season fall. In a few weeks we will gat Jay back, and our O-Line seems to play harder for him. So that should mean less sacks and Ricky running for more yards. Good play off teams peak in late Nov. and Dec.. Cris C. should be getting into game shape by then. Our D from what I understand has played fairly well, holding Brett and Drew to in check for the most part. It seems like the TEAM is playing with out any confidence, atleast that was the impression I got from last nights game.

IMHO once Jay comes back, we will start to play like we started out. And for those who will say Jay will have to shake off the rust, keep in mind he hardly play in pre-season and started the season very well.

His first two preseason games were a nightmare..........

.....and WHO did our defense hold in check last night? I must have missed that.....

Well IMHO holding Drew to 182yds and 1 td and Brett to 187 yds 1td and 1 pick @ home is doing a good job

Hey, alright!!!!!......At this rate we'll lose every game but we'll have the number 1 pass defense in the league.

Really, no offense Ducken, but our defense couldn't stop a red light, last night.

The Packers simply did what they had to do to win the game.......if we had gotten out to an early lead they would have blistered our pass defense.

Fair enough, I only watched part of the game, and that through half shut eyes. Working a 21 hour day will kinda do that to you.

One thing I did notice though, they burt the heck out of us with the screen pass. Who needs the long ball when you can do that:eek:

Originally posted by Ducken
Fair enough, I only watched part of the game, and that through half shut eyes. Working a 21 hour day will kinda do that to you.

:

You lucky dog!

Back
Top Bottom