OK....now listen | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

OK....now listen

MarksBrothers85

Practice Squad
Reaction score
It sucks now a days living up in New England with all of these piss ignorant Pats fans, but as Miami fans most of us, u know who u are, are spoiled as ****. Since when is 10-6 or 9-7 terrible? I lived in the Tampa Bay area in the 80s, when they were 2-14 about every season. I know terrible football. I know this December thing sucks, but I think thre key to getting out of these 10 or 9 win "dissappointing" seasons is going through a few hellish seasons, like worse than the 1986-1989 stretch, so we can rebuild and get back to the one of the true top teams in this league. Don't worry, one day we'll be back.

Each season you are supposed to get BETTER, especially with the talent we have on this team. The fact that our growth remains stagnant kills us. In the real business world if you don't grow your butt will be fired, which should have been the case with Wanny.

Originally posted by SMadison29
Each season you are supposed to get BETTER, especially with the talent we have on this team. The fact that our growth remains stagnant kills us. In the real business world if you don't grow your butt will be fired, which should have been the case with Wanny.

And Fiedler!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by SMadison29

its kind of funny you say that madison. as i look at the picture of madison on your sig.

this team has been good for years, but never good enough...all those 1st round playoff appearances and near-misses only served to get us draft picks in the late in rounds...sure, the bucs were terrible for a while, but they won a super bowl last year...stl was once terrible...NE was once terrible...indy, tennessee, philly, carolina

dont get me wrong, i want the wins to win every year...but i might be willing to sacrifice a couple of 4-12 years if it means we get the pieces to have a legit shot at the ring

Back
Top Bottom