Ok one more tease before I head out for the evening session | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ok one more tease before I head out for the evening session

Besides the QB,RB and WR the Center position is what concerns me the most.Wade at C, lets us know who's getting the most reps at C.Thanks Ozzy.

PHINATIC13 said:
Besides the QB,RB and WR the Center position is what concerns me the most.Wade at C, lets us know who's getting the most reps at C.Thanks Ozzy.
why does RB and WR worry you? those are two of our deepest positions

Ozzy said:
Vernon Carey was holding his own fairly well against JT, but on one play Houck stopped everything, got up in Carey's face, and yelled out. You just got your $$ Beat!! My jaw dropped on that, and so did Carey's head, but he went right back at it.

Houck, my friends, is as advertised, a teacher.

Awesome!

I love to hear these types of things. The attitude of a team is set by the coaches. Some say that NFL players are grown men and they don't need motivation.... Crock of Huey! Anyone whose played any sport will tell you that the best coaches not only taught the game well but got into your face to make sure you got the point. Houck will have these guys playing above their talent levels IMO.

This isnt Wanny's team anymore! And you can tell!

Back
Top Bottom