Ok, picture this... we bring in Myles Fynch. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ok, picture this... we bring in Myles Fynch.

Myles Fynch

durka durka
Reaction score
...and here he is.

Hello all,

Long time reader of FinHeaven, and brand new member to the FH forum. Looking forward to it.

Been a Dolphin fan through the pain of the '81 Charger playoff game, living in the DC area during Super Bowl XVII (blast you John Riggins), the thrill of the '85 MNF win over Da Bears, and the countless rebuilds of one platoon or the other while trying to get them both hitting on all cylinders at the same time so we can put another SB trophy in the case for Miami fans everywhere.

Almost went to my first Dolphin game in Philly in '87, but ended up at a Rush concert instead. (I got out-voted.) Finally got to see the Fins in Miami against the Colts on October 25, 1992. I would have tackled Steve Emtman myself, but I was in the upper deck at the time. :D

Cheers and Happy Holidays!

Myles Fynch said:
...and here he is.

Hello all,

Long time reader of FinHeaven, and brand new member to the FH forum. Looking forward to it.

Been a Dolphin fan through the pain of the '81 Charger playoff game, living in the DC area during Super Bowl XVII (blast you John Riggins), the thrill of the '85 MNF win over Da Bears, and the countless rebuilds of one platoon or the other while trying to get them both hitting on all cylinders at the same time so we can put another SB trophy in the case for Miami fans everywhere.

Almost went to my first Dolphin game in Philly in '87, but ended up at a Rush concert instead. (I got out-voted.) Finally got to see the Fins in Miami against the Colts on October 25, 1992. I would have tackled Steve Emtman myself, but I was in the upper deck at the time. :D

Cheers and Happy Holidays!
does santa know that you left the workshop?

welcome aboard myles - let us know if you need anything here

"Ya feeling strong my friend, call me a Bills fan one more time!" :billsbite:

24,000 posts? Congrats in advance, and thanks for the welcome, d-day!

Back
Top Bottom