Ok... So who's the phantom RATER? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ok... So who's the phantom RATER?

TKAllDay

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
So I frequent FH everyday and there is about 2-3 threads rated daily. Usually one 4-5 star thread which is, by-in-large, interesting, and also just as often, 1-2 one star threads which may as well be five star threads because they are generally comical. Anyway, I come on FH tonight and every thread is rated.. So who is the phantom rater?????

Can't tell you who the rater is, but my own personal opinion is that threads that start with only someone's personal opinion about something are typically worthless.

This is why the VIP forum was originally started on this site -- to have a forum in which those threads don't exist.

Bring something to the table besides your own personal opinion or feeling. I mean who are you anyway?

I realize you may be very important to yourself, but have some consideration for the forum at large and don't just use it as a personal soapbox.

Bring something to the table besides your own personal opinion or feeling. I mean who are you anyway?

I realize you may be very important to yourself, but have some consideration for the forum at large and don't just use it as a personal soapbox.

I'm the king. You're a peasant.

I figured.

figure this.

blowup_doll-1.jpg

Takes a lot of balls to challenge somebody from the comfort of your computer keyboard. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom