OK Somebody please remind me... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

OK Somebody please remind me...

PhinPhreak

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
I was just listening to a Bufalo sports station and they were discussing moving Mike williams to guard, they then went into a conversation about Jonas Jennings and how he has dominated Jason Taylor and will be due a big payday. I don't seem to recall this dominance, am I mistaken did Jonas really dominate Jason or is there some behind the scenes dominance going on. :lol:

Jason recorded three sacks in the last game we played against the Bills. Yea, he was dominated. :lol:

It's Bills fans, what do you expect? Least educated fanbase in footballdom.

Jennings held Taylor to 0 sacks the first game..However, the Bills offense spent the majority of the time sitting on the sidelines, and Bledsoe threw INTs instead of taking sacks.

Jennings got destroyed the 2nd game. He gave up 3 sacks to Taylor.

Just back from the mall, they had Ricky Williams jerseys on clearance. I guess it's finally official.

Disgustipate said:
It's Bills fans, what do you expect? Least educated fanbase in footballdom.

Jennings held Taylor to 0 sacks the first game..However, the Bills offense spent the majority of the time sitting on the sidelines, and Bledsoe threw INTs instead of taking sacks.

Jennings got destroyed the 2nd game. He gave up 3 sacks to Taylor.

You do realize that Jonas Jennings was placed on IR Dec 3rd of last year?! You also might know that the second Bills-Dolphins game Jennings was not playing?

Jonas Jennings is the best lineman on the Bills and has dominated Jason Taylor in the past. His only knock is that he seems a bit injury prone. But you can bet if he plays against Taylor again next year he will knock the much smaller Taylor on his ***.

Dumbest fan base indeed!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

baalworship said:
You do realize that Jonas Jennings was placed on IR Dec 3rd of last year?! You also might know that the second Bills-Dolphins game Jennings was not playing?

Jonas Jennings is the best lineman on the Bills and has dominated Jason Taylor in the past. His only knock is that he seems a bit injury prone. But you can bet if he plays against Taylor again next year he will knock the much smaller Taylor on his ***.

Dumbest fan base indeed!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
u made a nice rebuttle, but i gurantee u hes not a betetr player then Taylor at his repective position. He might b good, but to say as good as Taylor would b a little ignorant IMO.

dolfan87 said:
Jason recorded three sacks in the last game we played against the Bills. Yea, he was dominated. :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

whats the diff when Ogun blows right past Mike williams? gotcha either side. Bank this people, the Bills Oline will still be the same if not worse. If they move Mike Williams into G then he is the most overpaid G in history.

If you were to ask Drew Bledsoe what he thought about the miami D he would probably say "3 seconds". cus thats all he gets. :roflmao:

finfan54 said:
whats the diff when Ogun blows right past Mike williams? gotcha either side. Bank this people, the Bills Oline will still be the same if not worse. If they move Mike Williams into G then he is the most overpaid G in history.

If you were to ask Drew Bledsoe what he thought about the miami D he would probably say "3 seconds". cus thats all he gets. :roflmao:

"Bank this people, the Bills Oline will still be the same if not worse."

Do you by any chance have this week's winning lotto #'s too? Keep talking out of your ***, it's a key dolfan trait :goof:

CirclingWagons said:

Do you by any chance have this week's winning lotto #'s too? Keep talking out of your ***, it's a key dolfan trait :goof:
actually your right on this one. Its not fair to say ur O-Line will b so bad. I kno i get pretty ticked off when others tell me how bad off the Dolphins are on similar things.

CirclingWagons said:

Yea because most Bills fans weren't telling us all last year how great Josh Reed was going to be and that they wouldn't miss Price, or how they were going to pound the Fins, oh wait I think I have something like that in my Sig. :lol:

Print it, Fax it, Copy it, Ricky will be high this week. :roflmao:

phinfreak those GR55 guys are a bunch of morons. Im listening to them in my car lately and geeeeeez. Talk about morons. :yell:

Back
Top Bottom