OK What's Holding Us Back | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

OK What's Holding Us Back

ac_lanham

The Comeback Kid
Reaction score
What's holding us back from being a powerhouse? We have all this talent on the team but it just doesn't click. Is it these stupid penalties and stuff we make? Is it our lack of depth at key positions? Is it our super-nice coach? Should he be more aggressive ala Cowher and Gruden? Something has been holding us back from being a complete team.

I think the current funk would be injuries, and Norv didnt seem to want Lucas to throw the ball at all early, so prob Norvs confidence in the players is lacking. On the defensive side of the ball would more than likely be our defensive co-ordinator. Hes always been way to predictable and when playing good teams it always bites us in the arse. Madison seems to be letting people beat him lately as well. being a great corner back that he is that should change, but i have no idea why he looks so bad lately. Turnovers early would be a big huge part as well. spotting the other team a lead has killed us.

VERY SIMPLE

The play of our offensive line has been pathetic and the turnovers. Marcuss Spriggs should be released after this performance.

Re: VERY SIMPLE

Originally posted by Denny
The play of our offensive line has been pathetic and the turnovers. Marcuss Spriggs should be released after this performance.

Spriggs is a back up who played well until this game and most of the pressure came late...Offensive line can't open up holes because teams don't give respect to Lucas and I wouldn't give him any respect either.He needs to earn his respect and I see Jets game another letdown..

Let Dickenson have a shot he's won in all the leagues he's been in and hell he's been in turners system longer!!

I think Pukas should be benched. Rosenfels could not do any worse. Ricky is going to continue to be stuffed when teams have absolutely no respect for our passing game. We're screwed until Jay gets back.

This team has got to find a way to win. I can't understand it. New England and Buffalo who didn't get off to a good start have found a way to win. We need to find a way to win quick.

I agree with Minus. How can we ever run the football with Ricky when our QB sucks so bad that they can put 7, 8, 9, 10 or all eleven in the box to stop Ricky.

Message for Jay Fiedler: Take some steroids or something dude we need you back.....NOW!!!

Packerfan take:

chambers84 has it right. The Packers didn't respect your passing game one bit. Mike Sherman said after the game that their Big 5 package (5 D-lineman) was a big factor in stopping Williams. Any team playing 5 DL is not respecting your passing game.

Losing your #2 WR and Fiedler is too much to overcome for this offense. And right now, it doesn't look like Carter is going to help - but it's too early to tell.

Until Fiedler comes back - the Fins have to play perfect ball - and that means not allowing teams to strip the ball (2 forced fumbles) and sit on passing routes (Sharper).

Back
Top Bottom