ok, WHO started another Moss ThreaD?!?!?! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ok, WHO started another Moss ThreaD?!?!?!

TerryTate

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Actually, I want to know how the Moss rumors sprung up again, someone sum it up for me, I know they were silenced in the mid-afternoon but how have they come back....fill me in...

Chris Mortenson on ESPN News.. :woot:

Dolphins17-0 said Mort reported earlier that the Vikes were working on a deal to sent Randy here.

It grew on trees and it spread through our beloved message boards system..

yes, actually it was never "officially" shot down - people just bitched they were tired of hearing about them.

the rumor stands as still possible...

The FO has been so stagnant that the board has nothing better to do than gather Moss. I wish it would stop....

I heard they only had some words at the combine and nothing more, just that it got blown out of proportaion

WHY DO YOU WISH IT WOULD STOP WHEN MORTENSEN REPORTED IT?

If it was just a useless internet rumor, I could understand, but It made ESPN!!!

And by the way, I always have believed Mort over Clayton anyway.

Originally posted by PhinPhreak
Well once upon a time there was a Mama Moss and a Daddy Moss......

Yeap, sounds like the story of "Goldie Moss and the three bears."

The Vikings offered Moss to the Dolphins. I think the trade consist of Ogunleye, Madison, and 1st round pick. They might even ask for Chamber included in the mix. If they offer us the first alternative (without Chambers), it would be a perfect move for us. The reason is becasue Ogunleye is not gonna be as good as last year ( the DE position tends to cycle, he wont have more than 6-8 sacks next year). Madison is about to be released anyways, and we never do anything good with our first rounders. This would mean that we would have Ricky, Chambers, and Moss!!!!! Not to mention a pretty good defense. I dont think it would be wise if we trade away chambers. Primarily because it would only be Moss out there and NO ONE ELSE. So, if we can keep Chambers, it would be a great move for the Dolphins. Regardless, I hope that Spielman doenst forget about our OL, that is the most important thing that we must address. Without an OLine, Ricky doesnt run very much and the QB gets constant preassure. Behind a great offense, there is always an exeptional OLine. Moss is the best receiver of our generation and it would be amazing seen him in a Fins uniform. GO FINS!!!!!

GoldySpeil tried some of Baby Moss's porridge and slept in his bed and told him to come play for miami, was good enough for him....

The St. Paul newspaper and Miami Herald both reported this - do you think they would "get together" and report the exact same thing for no good reason.

the offer was DEFINITELY made.... now whether it goes through is a different story alltogether.

i've said it before - i would LOVE to get moss, but not at the expense of Ogun, Madison, Chambers, AND a draft pick.... not worth it IMO. what if Moss gets injured? 4 players down the drain.....

its like investing in the stock market - you don't put all your assets in one stock.

Originally posted by Disnardo

Yeap, sounds like the story of "Goldie Moss and the three bears."

First The Big Bad Vikings wanted Chambers, Ogun, Madison and Draft Picks, and that was TOOOOO Big.

So then it was A pick and OGun and that was TOOOO Small.

Then it was Ogun, Madison and a third round pick and that was JUSSSSST right :D

Back
Top Bottom