ok, who's the best QB,RB,WR combination ever? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ok, who's the best QB,RB,WR combination ever?

i'd say Montana/ Craig/ Rice too
or young/"/"
then the all time killer that i'll be beat up about
Kelly/Thomas/Reed

Heres some that I don't think have been mentioned (none are likely the best, but they were definately pretty good)...

Warren Moon/Lorenzo White/Haywood Jefferies

Randal Cunningham/Kieth Byers/Cris Carter

Dan Fouts/Chuck Muncie/Kellen Winslow (yeah, he's a TE, but he should count)

Ken Stabler(Should have retired in 79, he'd be in the hall no if he had)/Marv Hubbard(4.8 YPA, best RB you've never heard of)/Cliff Branch

not only Winslow, you could've said Joiner, or even jefferson for that matter

Originally posted by bledsoetomoulds
not only Winslow, you could've said Joiner, or even jefferson for that matter

True... one thing Fouts wasn't lacking was targets.

Muncie with those goggles killed me. Didn't Eric Dickerson wear the same? Maybe if Thurman had them he woulda found his helmet in the Super Bowl

Yep, Dickerson wore those same style goggles... man, those were the ugliest things in the world.

Originally posted by Barbarian

Well, going by this than Phill Simms is the Best QB to ever play the game, was there ever any QB that was better in the big game?

Never mind that the rest of his numbers were just decent... but when he was in the superbowl he was the best ever... so Phill Must be the best ever by your thinking here. :rolleyes:

Your logic needs some work on parallels. Simms - one big game in one year, vs Bradshaw having multiple big games in both playoffs and SB over several years. Nor is this about the best QB ever, nor is it about stats.

I'm glad I don't have such hangups over these guys. :o

Back
Top Bottom