OK, your NICK SABAN.... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

OK, your NICK SABAN....

LtDan662002 said:
Well since I am now Nick Saban, I have a lot of work to do and can't waste time posting tonight. Later!!

Dont forget to stock up on your debbie snacks.

:D

PHINATIC13 said:
Not bad I like Greene also,btw are you thinking we play Baas at C or G? I only ask cause I really believe we need a C(Wilkerson) in this draft
At C, he is mean... his game tape is awesome if you get a chance to see his highlights video.

Is everybody still down on getting EDGE or ALEXANDER? and I don't wanna hear about the cap
Imagine CHAMBERS, EDWARDS, BOOKER, McMICHAEL, EDGE or ALEXANDER, and of course WES WALKER!!!!!!

TPD1479 said:
What would you do..There has been (quite frankly) too many what if threads in anticipation of the SURTAIN trade, the draft, etc. So lets have some fun at least. Go with we get a #2 for SURTAIN (any #2 K.C, CHICAGO, whoever) what would you do leading up to and including the draft.
I would draft EDWARDS with our pick
I would trade next years #2 to either INDY or SEATTLE for either EDGE or ALEXANDER.
With the second rounder I got in the SURTAIN trade I'd take the highest rated defensive player.
With the 3rd rounder if still available I'd take a chance with McPherson
And if the RICKY scenerio plays out I trade him for WHATEVER!!!
WHat would you do fellow DOLFANS????
Good post , beside the cap that we dont have...in reference at Ricky IF he comes back, I take him over James or Alexander.

TPD1479 said:
What would you do..There has been (quite frankly) too many what if threads in anticipation of the SURTAIN trade, the draft, etc. So lets have some fun at least. Go with we get a #2 for SURTAIN (any #2 K.C, CHICAGO, whoever) what would you do leading up to and including the draft.
I would draft EDWARDS with our pick
I would trade next years #2 to either INDY or SEATTLE for either EDGE or ALEXANDER.
With the second rounder I got in the SURTAIN trade I'd take the highest rated defensive player.
With the 3rd rounder if still available I'd take a chance with McPherson
And if the RICKY scenerio plays out I trade him for WHATEVER!!!
WHat would you do fellow DOLFANS????

By drafting Edwards.....

You could release Derrius Thompson.

There is your cap space!!!

You could release Thompson and KEEP SURTAIN.

Yet stiil have the money to sign a Number two pick and the rest of our draft picks

If we could grab Braylon Edwards and Adrian McPherson on day one ...

WOW.....

TPD1479 said:
Is everybody still down on getting EDGE or ALEXANDER? and I don't wanna hear about the cap
Imagine CHAMBERS, EDWARDS, BOOKER, McMICHAEL, EDGE or ALEXANDER, and of course WES WALKER!!!!!!

You cant just ignore the cap, it is a real thing. We arent going to get Edge or Alexander, I imagine if we were going to we would have been working on it leading up to the draft. Getting one of them would really change how we approached the draft so we would want to get something done before then. The fact that no rumors have been going around about us being at all interested in either player, I think you can pretty much cross that idea off the list.

i would trade down with san diego or dallas, picking up their firsts and draft caddy and Jones in the first, Shazor in the second, Mcpherson in the third, DT and CB in the other rounds. then, i would watch as we win 5 straight superbowls and make Brady our B*tch over and over again :)

TPD1479 said:

Ignore the cap? Why did'nt I think of that!!!!!

The cap can not be ignored...it is the single biggest factor involved with the NFL.

Getting Edge or Alexander is not going to happen...we don't have cap room.

On the topic...i'm Nick Saban?

I look to trade down. If no one blows me away with an offer I pick Ronnie Brown. Then I go HEAVY on defense the rest of the draft. Two defensive tackles should be drafted (I.M.O.).

Finsnchips....you're the man in your first post!:cooldude:

Draft Mike Williams-Baas-Fason....Great choices.;)

I trade the # 2 to Tampa...for Tampa's 5th, 36th, 91st and 141st picks, than I trade the 5th to Detroit for their 10th, 41st, 113th and 184th and a 2nd rounder next year.
With the 10th pick...I take Marcus Spears...a player Saban is comfortable with and one thats needed...the rest you'll have to wait a couple more days...until I finish my final research.

I'd take Frank Gore over Fason. Gore will be a better pro. Fason is undersized and he is no Clinton Portis.

Back
Top Bottom