Okay Bill Parcells, I understand your view of Diva Receivers | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Okay Bill Parcells, I understand your view of Diva Receivers

Reaction score
How much has Marshall cost us these past two games? Give me Hartline and Bess that may be less productive, but keep their mouth shut, don't do stupid things or cost us yardage and first downs with penalties. Give me two guys who will take almost any hit and still try to hold on to the ball.

2 penalties. Wow..See after he wasn't even on th field the whole team crumbled. when he isn't getting triple covered, he makes plays. When he's not on the field everybody else blows.

I agree to an extent. Marshall is starting to get on my nerves. I am sure all the players are frustrated but they are acting like professionals whereas he is acting like a child. I was concerned from the start about the signing (although the prospects of the Henne-Marshall connection excited me) and he seems to be living up to his diva billing somewhat. He needs to be pulled back in line now, before it grows into a major issue. Part of pulling him in line means utilising his skills a lot more on the field.

The team crumbled when he was on the field when it could have been marching down the field if he would have caught 2-3 those balls thrown to him, not gotten 2 stupid penalties. You know why Marshall was getting upset at Henne he wanted the ball more and Henne was spreading it arount to recievers that were not covered well last night Marshall got his wish it was apparent Thigpen was going to use Marshall as his security blanket throw to him all night just like Marshall wanted and guess what Marshal when he was in the game could not step it up. Sporano is going to have to sit on Marshall now and keep sitting until the guy looses the ego off the field and learns how to control it a bit more on the field.

We need Marshall. He just needs a much better supporting cast. He is getting frustrated, but I hope we can just get through the rest of this season without a complete meltdown by him. I want him back in Miami next season.

He quit. That's acceptable for some of you? He can suck. He can be a loudmouthed idiot. He can even be a diva. I can put up with these things. But to completely quit on your team and leave your teammates out to dry when they need you the most? **** Brandon Marshall.

Back
Top Bottom