Okay guys | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Okay guys

njfinfan

Finheaven's "First Lady"
Reaction score
7:00am. I'm now up, having my coffee and so freakin ready for this game!!! Can't believe I still have to wait like 9 more hours. Are we ready to kick NE's butts? Let's go Dolphins!

Sha la la la la la la
Sha la la la la la la la la
Sha la la la la la la
Sha la la la I'm in love with a Jersey girl

So don't bother me man I ain't got no time
I'm on my way to see that girl of mine
`Cause nothing matters in this whole wide world
When you're in love with a Jersey girl.

GO FINS!

and thanks, Tom Waits.

You're a nut Phan. Is that really a song?

Do you know what today is?? It's GAME DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I, like many of you fans, have been counting down the hours to todays game. I'm fired up but I CAN wait for the game. It's going to be a heart pounding 3 1/2 hours man. I've already got butterflies. My heart isn't quite ready for the game. But that's O.K., please Miami make us all proud and give us something to look forward to. COME ON MIAMI!!!!!!!!

Hey nj, shouldn't you be out shoveling. j/k. I got to go out one more time before the games start. This sunday is THE reason for 'Direct Ticket'. Besides getting all the Miami games.

No way - my super is shoveling snow. I'm very surprised the plow didn't even come through last night6. Anyway, done with the laundry, leaving for the bar at 10:30. Miami Mike is promising breakfast if we get there early and I'm HUNGRY!

Yup - thank god I live in an apartment - well, not really, because if I lived in a house, my husband would be shoveling, not me! When I was young, one of my neighbors had a heart attack while he was shoveling snow - my father drove him to the hospital and he died in the car. That was the one and only time I saw my dad cry.

I know all too well. My Grandfather died shoveling snow before I was even born and my father just had the by-pass last year so I guess I'm next.

Just be careful. Eat right, yada, yada. My dad had quadruple bypass 4 years ago, his dad died of heart disease, and when my dad came out of his surgery the doctor came right out to my brother and in no uncertain terms told him that he needed to watch himself or he would be next. Didn't say anything to the girls though.

Originally posted by njfinfan
7:00am. I'm now up, having my coffee and so freakin ready for this game!!! Can't believe I still have to wait like 9 more hours. Are we ready to kick NE's butts? Let's go Dolphins!

Hey now.

I am trying hard to get her back down here. She's mine.

:lol:

Damn, I can NOT wait for this game! I've been up since 6:00 am (central time) and waiting waiting waiting with nothing to do, and it's not even an early game so I have to wait even longer....:eat: booooored

Originally posted by Brett
Damn, I can NOT wait for this game! I've been up since 6:00 am (central time) and waiting waiting waiting with nothing to do, and it's not even an early game so I have to wait even longer....:eat: booooored

Just wait for next week. After our win today and the Pats loss against Jxv you have to wait until Monday night for us to top the division.

:D

Originally posted by Phan4Ever
Sha la la la la la la
Sha la la la la la la la la
Sha la la la la la la
Sha la la la I'm in love with a Jersey girl

So don't bother me man I ain't got no time
I'm on my way to see that girl of mine
`Cause nothing matters in this whole wide world
When you're in love with a Jersey girl.

GO FINS!

and thanks, Tom Waits.

My "Jersey" girlfriend that I was crazy about just dumped my *** for no reason, so a win this weekend would be incredible for my mental state, but Phan you arent helping! :p

Back
Top Bottom