Oklahoma Loses!!!!!!!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Oklahoma Loses!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Jaydog57
I seem to remember Florida AND Florida State being in the top 15 when we beat them, but now they're not, largely in part 'cause of us.:D

They have both lost to lesser opponents than Miami.

Oklahoma has wins over:

Colorado: should make the title game

Texas: # 5 in the BCS

Alabama: They are on probation but are # 10 in all the computer rankings and the count on strength of schedule.

Iowa St: This win doesn't really matter anymore

The only problem is that damn loss.

Originally posted by Angneli
They have both lost to lesser opponents than Miami.

Oklahoma has wins over:

Colorado: should make the title game

Texas: # 5 in the BCS

Alabama: They are on probation but are # 10 in all the computer rankings and the count on strength of schedule.

Iowa St: This win doesn't really matter anymore

The only problem is that damn loss.
do you really think if there are two undefeated teams, oklahoma even has a chance.

miami will remain undefeated, and michigan is not that good this year, OSU should smoke em!:p

I dont think Ohio State Deserves to be ranked 1st in the BCS polls I honestly think it should be Miami than Oklahoma then Ohio State, even with one loss

Originally posted by dolfan06
do you really think if there are two undefeated teams, oklahoma even has a chance.

miami will remain undefeated, and michigan is not that good this year, OSU should smoke em!:p

If you go back to my earlier post I don't think that Ohio St. is going to go undefeated.

Originally posted by Chubby
I dont think Ohio State Deserves to be ranked 1st in the BCS polls I honestly think it should be Miami than Oklahoma then Ohio State, even with one loss
you're gonna get it from wharfrat!:eek:

Oklahoma got beat like a rented mule to an unranked A&M team. They had a freshman QB come off the bench and throw 4 TD's. WTF ??? NEBRASKA beat A&M at College Station !!!!...They also finish the season with OSU at Stillwater.... and I remember how OU's wheels came off in that game last year.

You can't put enough lipstick on that pig to make it look better nohow.

Ohio State /Miami.

Back
Top Bottom