"old man outdoes rookie rb's" | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"old man outdoes rookie rb's"

DolphinsRkool99

Practice Squad
Reaction score
With the field full of rookies at the Dolphins' first mini-camp, you wouldn't figure to hear anyone referred to as an old man.But running back Kay-Jay Harris isn't an ordinary rookie, not at 26 years old"Somebody called him that a few times out there," said fellow running back Doug Parker, a former standout at Atlantic High and Florida Atlantic University. "I didn't even know he was that old. He runs like he's young."Harris said he didn't hear any age comments, but he doesn't mind them."Those jokes are going to come," Harris said. "That's all right. I may be the old man now, but I won't be once the veterans get here. With Junior Seau and those guys running around, I'll feel like I'm 18 again."

Mod edit: Please limit articles to a link and short synopsis in the future.

Thanks!

Old news and you know that TOS they post right above where you type states that you can't post full articles. Finheaven can get in trouble for that.

VanDolPhan said:
Old news and you know that TOS they post right above where you type states that you can't post full articles. Finheaven can get in trouble for that.
clear.gif

DolphinsRkool99 said:
Oh I didnt know I read it in the news paper today just thought id share..:cooldude:

Just use a link and use the quote icon for a few lines. They won't get in trouble for that. I've just seen websites shut down for stuff like that is all and I don't want to see A.J. taking grief :)

Picky, picky, picky. You are only prohibited from posting the entire article if it is copyrightied. Of course without a link, who knows?:lol:

Back
Top Bottom