Old Number 81 !! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Old Number 81 !!

Ozzy

Premium Member
Reaction score
I had some troubles posting this a few minutes ago, so if it comes up twice sorry........

I've said it more than a few times on these boards, that I sit near OJ McDuffies family at Home Games, well today I had the pleasure of seeing, saying hello too, and talking for a few brief minutes, to OJ himself!

What a totally nice person, he was walking past me and I muttered Juice Juice, he continued walking about 5 rows up and realized what I said, her came all the way back to me, extending his hand, and said thanks for the recognition. I said what, man thanks for the memories Juice. You could see it in his eyes, that he was touched, or maybe he really misses playing that much. Then up comes his Mom, telling him that my group always says something about him to her, giving us high five's!

Anyway, I always thought that almost everyone knew who she was, but after they had moved on people were like Hey who was that, we told them, and when they came back, most of us started in with a Juice Juice chant!

So you see folks OJ McDuffie may be in litigation with team Doctors, but he is indeed a true fan of the Miami Dolphins. THEY'RE HOOKED!!!!

We got to meet Surtains Mother, and Wife, and his two children as well. Surtains Wife is a real STUNNA!!

how could any dolphan not have special place in the aqua and orange portion of their heart for OJ. OJ gave it all to the team; possibly too much. Nice story - thanks Ozzy.

P.S. have any extra tickets ;)

Originally posted by dolphan39
how could any dolphan not have special place in the aqua and orange portion of their heart for OJ. OJ gave it all to the team; possibly too much. Nice story - thanks Ozzy.

P.S. have any extra tickets ;)

Well, I have 7 seats, and SOMETIMES there is one no show! But that don't happen much.

Lots of empty seats at the stadium today thanks to the local station buying up the remaining seats! IT WAS SCORCHING HOT TODAY!!!!!

That's awesome. Not only was he a great WR, but he was a solid crackback blocker. I remember when he KO'd Colts LB Elijah Alexander back in '96 or so. Man could he block.

I'm glad someone who can play is wearing that number...it's special..made special by a special playerllllJuice..Thanks Ozzy for the insight

Originally posted by Muck
That's awesome. Not only was he a great WR, but he was a solid crackback blocker. I remember when he KO'd Colts LB Elijah Alexander back in '96 or so. Man could he block.

Up close he is not that big of a person, but Marino sure was right when he said thanks to the toughest player he ever played with, # 81

He is one tough SOB, and was never afraid to take a hit like that one he put on Alexander. Too bad his toe messed up his career.

Love the juice! He lives near me in Plantation and has a cool house with a basketball court. I miss the thrills he provided on the football field. Bad luck to get that type of career ending injury but if Edwards is back anything is possable.

Back
Top Bottom