Ole Miss beat Alabama...love it. F Nick Saban. End of message. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ole Miss beat Alabama...love it. F Nick Saban. End of message.

Time to let it go.

because he's a great guy now? bet he still goes ape**** and screams at every staff member

he is not to blame for not really wanting to be an NFL coach, he is just a straight up dick, so I cheer against him

because he's a great guy now? bet he still goes ape**** and screams at every staff member

he is not to blame for not really wanting to be an NFL coach, he is just a straight up dick, so I cheer against him

It's been 8 years. And we would have still sucked with him coaching that 2007 dumpster fire. He jumped at an opportunity for a great job and left this joke of a franchise behind.

Let go.

Nick Saban is a lousy person who was a lousy coach and GM for the Miami Dolphins. He's part of the reason the franchise is a joke, chief. Daunte Culpepper, Ronnie Brown, yeah boy.

So yeah, I can't say I'm sorry to see him lose.

600-1.jpg

:lol2: Yeah look, accomplishments for an unprofessional football team completely irrelevant to the Miami Dolphins. :rolleyes2:

15-17 record for a prick who snuck away like a coward and couldn't coach men. **** that clown.

nicksabanmiamidolphins-1.jpg

We can all hate Saban all we want but he has been a helluva coach for Alabama. The college stage is no longer considered a lesser stage. If that was the case college coaches would not be making more than some NFL coaches.
I doubt Bear Bryant lost any sleep because he never won a superbowl. Not sure how its any more cowardly than the multiple quits Bill Parcells did or how Pete Carrol had to run from USC with his head tucked between his legs because sanctions were coming because of thingsthat happened on his watch. Hell I wish Philbin would quit on us

I can't believe people still get excited over Nick Saban losing one game a year and still winning titles.

Amazing to me.

It's been 8 years. And we would have still sucked with him coaching that 2007 dumpster fire. He jumped at an opportunity for a great job and left this joke of a franchise behind.

Let go.

you didn't read what I wrote, anyways I made a point once and you keep making the same one

Let go.

In other words, before lying his way out of town, he was sufficiently self-aware that he sucked as a coach in the most competitive arena and could smell a lot of his own front office stench that fueled the "dumpster fire."

I can't believe people still get excited over Nick Saban losing one game a year and still winning titles.

Amazing to me.

Typical Dolphin fan base...get your victories where u can....they are few and far between here...LOL

If they lose another game Alabama fans will start questioning if he should be fired. :lol:

Could have been worse...we could have hired Rich Rod or someone great like Brady Hoke....oh wait

Typical Dolphin fan base...get your victories where u can....they are few and far between here...LOL

It can be a sad life. Our major victories in the past 40 years. Trying to act like the Pats had nothing to do with winning 3 superbowls and Sabans few losses at Alabama. yay

When a team beats Alabama,that opposing teams state governor declares it a state holiday.
When a team beats the Dolphins,the opposing team just considers it a extra frill while on vacation.

Only coach to ever win national championships with two different colleges and has never had a losing record in 19 years of college football. 4 national championships in 19 years, in fact in his last ten years of college coaching he has won 40 percent of the national titles.
At the college level one of the greatest coaches in history. Hate that he bailed on us and was not successful with us but his legacy is cemented if he retired tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom