olindo mare foot injury | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

olindo mare foot injury

Va.fin fan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
last year it was said he had a problem with a toe or foot has it been repaired does anyone have any info? i thought for his standerd he had an off yr last season. hope he returns to form. like the kick he made in the denver game, he's normaly a money kicker.

I don't remember Olindo having an injury. I know ROYALS had a toe injury that was excrutiating (when he kicked). He had surgery in January.

Hey man! ... whats your problem?....dont start a post like that:infins:
Im trying to relax and your not helping.

I do remember that va. It surfaced around training camp, and Olindo said it wasn't a big deal. I think it was PFT that said keep an eye on it, as it could affect his success. Which it looks like it did......

did not mean to scare anyone my bad,but your right bazinet that is where i read it pft. i was wondering if any body else seen it and knew any new details, again sorry bro.

IIRC is was a plantar's wart, or some varrient. I remember some comments after the season that they felt it impacted his play here and there...

(But I'll forgive a lot for the FG in the Denver game...)

Yea, I remember that, they kept saying that because he wears a shoe a size smaller than his foot when he kicks, it didn't help his situation. But the exact situation with his foot I can't remember..But Olindo did say he could play though it at the time..Haven't heard anything this year, so I hope it's taken care of itself..since he's been boming them in from 40 and 50 yards.

yeah he his a great weapon for our team, that why i was concerned .he was a huge part of our 11-5 seasons .
sometimes we underestimate the huge value of a good kicker. it erks me to here so many radio guys ripping kickers yeah they blow it sometimes like the famous wide right ,all you bill fans know who im talking about .but more times that not they bail out the team when the o stalls. if it weren't for adam the pats would not have won the sb or for that matter even made it there.

Like the rest of our special teams last year Olindo choked when we needed him most. His missed FG's killed us, and his unacceptable kick of in OT vs the Patriots was a disaster.

yeah i know what you mean i hope he returns to form this yr, cause in order to go all the way you have to play solid in all phases of the game.

Damn you man. Why you do want to scare me like that!!! You know we live and breathe dolphins here. Way to kill a good buzz!!!

No, you're right. It seems the Dolphins don't like to use injury excuses, so they don't become very public. But I do remember the beginning of last year I read that he had some problem with his foot and it hurt alot whenever he kicked and it was a problem that wouldn't go away all year. He just said he had to deal with it. I'm guessing he's healed by now. He should be pain-free.

talk about a buzz im rolling .just got all my wisdom teeth pulled at 1:00. im loaded on tylox it's either lay on the couch and be in pain or talk with my fellow bro's i prefer the latter. peace

Back
Top Bottom