Omar...do you promise.... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Omar...do you promise....

I've never seen a reporter with such an inflated sense of self. You'd think he would think he is an investigative reporter in a war zone the way he puffs himself up.

he is leaving twitter, that's all.
he has called it since day 1. however, no one wants to admit it

Why does he have to announce that? Why not just do it. And if he is leaving Twitter, why hasn't he done it already?

He won't leave Twitter. Narcissists like him and Miko are addicted to social media and can't quit it for more than a few days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He needs to use Twitter for his job, how the **** can he just leave Twitter?

He needs to use Twitter for his job, how the **** can he just leave Twitter?

He could still do his job without using Twitter, but it would be a lot more difficult. I'm just really surprised that the SS doesn't try to moderate his twitter usage at all. He is constantly insulting readers. That isn't typically how a media company wants to do business.

Not to beat a dead horse...but has anyone listened to X's and Omar before the show starts. They tend to keep the mike open and you get to listen to the "real" Omar talking to production folks and Matt w/o realizing that folks can hear him. His language is quite vulgar and believe it or not...his opinions are even stronger and nastier than what he shares on twitter. He acts quite different than the person you see on the show. This is from a person that says all he does is him....

He's called what?

Before this season, right after the pre-season he was very pro Dolphins, and specifically pro RT. Then again he said one thing on the radio and another in the videos he does. He basically covered every possible out come. He would make a GREAT politician. I take that back, they have more integrity than he does.

Omar is just as bad as the (lil) Big-O. He's bashing T-Baum today, and during the off-season he was very positive about the job Hickey and T-Baum were doing. They are all a bunch of hypocrites. The only one that has some integrity is Joe Rose. He admits when he's wrong, and says all the time he's a fraud.

They are going to be sorry when he hits the open market. There isn't any way another team is going to pay $6.75 mil/year for a 5'8", 33 year old qb who is aging quickly and on the downside of his career.

And that doesn't even touch on his REAL drawback.

Back
Top Bottom