Omar...do you promise.... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Omar...do you promise....

Best news of the day. Speaking of dumbasses and the media. Brent and Miko were back at it clowning the AAA's last night.

Miko Grimes ‏@iHeartMiko
the triple A's=the chipmunks! alvin is armando's loud fat ass, simon is adam's corny ass, &the bite-sized half a man is andrew aka theodore!

Miko Grimes ‏@iHeartMiko
lmaoooooooooooooooooooo!!!! me and bae are over here CRYING!!!! the chipmunks is a PERFECT name for those dumb asses!

Best news of the day. Speaking of dumbasses and the media. Brent and Miko were back at it clowning the AAA's last night.

Miko Grimes ‏@iHeartMiko
the triple A's=the chipmunks! alvin is armando's loud fat ass, simon is adam's corny ass, &the bite-sized half a man is andrew aka theodore!

Miko Grimes ‏@iHeartMiko
lmaoooooooooooooooooooo!!!! me and bae are over here CRYING!!!! the chipmunks is a PERFECT name for those dumb asses!

Wow how can you disrespect your employers so blatantly? In any shape of the business world an employee would get canned for this kind of thing

Wow how can you disrespect your employers so blatantly? In any shape of the business world an employee would get canned for this kind of thing

Because Miko is trying to make sure Grimes is released its very transparent at this point.

Why is that disrespecting employers? That tweet is about newspaper writers/columnists.

That said she is a cancer. I'm not defending her. I suspect when grimes is released, he has a hard time finding a team because of her

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why is that disrespecting employers? That tweet is about newspaper writers/columnists.

That said she is a cancer. I'm not defending her. I suspect when grimes is released, he has a hard time finding a team because of her

You're right. I got confused thinking she was talking about Ross and Tannenbaum

---------- Post added at 09:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 PM ----------

Haha Vaark's picture was in my mind when I posted that

They are going to be sorry when he hits the open market. There isn't any way another team is going to pay $6.75 mil/year for a 5'8", 33 year old qb who is aging quickly and on the downside of his career.

They are going to be sorry when he hits the open market. There isn't any way another team is going to pay $6.75 mil/year for a 5'8", 33 year old qb who is aging quickly and on the downside of his career.

Is Doug Flutie back?

He said he was thinking about leaving Twitter..ok bye.

problem with him is he has a job to do on SS and Twitter, being the beat reporter. However, he has all these followers and gets too personal. never keeps it professional

What I want is for Omar to come out and defend Marvin Lewis today. I especially love it when Omar calls Marvin " a leader of men". LOL

Omar Kelly ‏@OmarKelly 18m18 minutes ago
And while you'll make excuses about offensive line (they were an issue because of Jason Fox),keep in mind when healthy Tannehill wasn't dope

Omar singling out Fox for the oline struggles.

Hmmm, where have I heard that before?

i just dont get why all the omar haters respond to him on twitter so much...if u dont like him..dont follow him!!! its as simple as that.. but everyone always wants to be an internet troll..

one thing i will say is he does tell it like it is on alot of fronts and the homer fins fans cant handle that...

blocked Omar last night, was sick of his utter tripe being retweeted onto my feed

Back
Top Bottom