Omar Jacobs on Cold Pizza | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Omar Jacobs on Cold Pizza

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:
wonderl33t said:
If we could get him in the 3rd, I would attempt a backflip

I think we have our developmental QB in Lemon. Jacobs seems like a down to earth kid who just wants to play - I like those kind of players. That said, I think we can't afford to spend another pick in this draft on QB - gotta work on OL depth, LB depth, and DL depth. All three of those positions should have quality players available, and for the sake of the team we can't pass on those three needs for the luxury of a 2nd developmental QB. Jacobs seems like he would be a good fit. If there were no roster requirements and no salary cap, I qould want him in a heartbeat, but its an assest management league now, and the Fins can't afford to waste either another roster spot or the cap money on a 2nd developmental QB.

First round iss a littleeeeeee high :goof:...but Would be a nice pick up in the 3rd..But what would we do with lemon???

FinFan_Est.1984 said:
Cold Pizza had 6'4" 225lb Bowling Green QB Omar Jacobs on this morning on why he decided to forgo his senior year and enter the NFL draft.
They asked him which QB he compared himself to and he said Daunte Culpepper and that he would love to be a "sponge" behind him . He also said that Miami would be the ideal situation for him with a big grin on his face. He considered himself a pocket passer. His TD/INt for the last two years were 67/11.

(This is all from memory and mine is not great :wink: so take it with a grain of salt.)

:dolphins:

That guy will make us proud oneday....I dont think he will be available in the 3rd round however. I cant see using a 1st.....The Omar Jacobs Fathead

He should stay in college, then retire as a player and become a college coach.

Phins28 said:
He should stay in college, then retire as a player and become a college coach.

:confused: :confused:

Back
Top Bottom