Omar Jacobs | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Omar Jacobs

saves said:
Point is, its hard to find new information on the board when the same things get posted over and over. Looking back a page to see if there is a relative topic (or in this case looking 5 threads down) would help the board out immensly.

Yeah we still don't have a 5th and a 6th :D
I am talking about the dream mock you have

Skeet84 said:
Yeah we still don't have a 5th and a 6th :D
I am talking about the dream mock you have

I knew the 5, but where did the 6 go?

BTW, in my dream we have 6 picks!

Skeet84 said:
Ummmm the A.J. Feely for Cleo Lemon deal.

Ahh..thanks for reminding me. I all but cleared out all AJ knowledge from my head.:D

saves said:
Ahh..thanks for reminding me. I all but cleared out all AJ knowledge from my head.:D

I think I should erase all knowledge of him from my head too. Everytime I think about us trading a 2nd round pick for him I have a headache. :boohoo:

Skeet84 said:
I think I should erase all knowledge of him from my head too. Everytime I think about us trading a 2nd round pick for him I have a headache. :boohoo:
:lol:
Just think of the future, brighter days are ahead:dolphins: :D

SpeedRush99 said:
Whats the point? Its not hard to look up stats.

True anyone can look up stats. Anyone can also look on ESPN and other media outlets to get the same conversations we are having on these boards, but that is the purpose of these boards, to say what we want to say. And if it bothers you so much, why did you even click on the thread, it was clearly titled Omar Jacobs, if that is not a topic you are interested in, pass it up.

jonanthans said:
True anyone can look up stats. Anyone can also look on ESPN and other media outlets to get the same conversations we are having on these boards, but that is the purpose of these boards, to say what we want to say. And if it bothers you so much, why did you even click on the thread, it was clearly titled Omar Jacobs, if that is not a topic you are interested in, pass it up.

Easy killer, I'm interested in all the topics relating to the draft. I was simply suggesting it was alittle odd to have a thread with just his stats when there were several other threads about Jacobs. No biggie.

i think omar will be awsome in the nfl with the right group.he cant be with a team like the texans but he would be awsome in our offense.i have actually watched some of his games since last year.if hes there in the third we have to snag him.especially knowing he could learn from a QB like brees or if we get mcnair

Please No

dorsaroll156 said:
i think omar will be awsome in the nfl with the right group.he cant be with a team like the texans but he would be awsome in our offense.i have actually watched some of his games since last year.if hes there in the third we have to snag him.especially knowing he could learn from a QB like brees or if we get mcnair

DON'T EVEN JOKE ABOUT GETTING MCNAIR...PLEEEEEEESE!!!!

MiamiRon

saves said:
My Dream (for now)
1. Michael Huff (DB)
2. Bobby Carpenter (LB)
3. Omar Jacobs (QB)
4. Anthony Smith(DB)
5. Cameron Vaughn (LB)
6. Skylar Green(WR)

I would rather have Winston Justice/Eric Winston/Jonathon Scott in the 1st (not sure their all 1st round calibur players). In the 2nd, if Bing/Simpson/Allen drop that far, I would take one of them instead of Carpenter. Nice mock though.

Juan Cribbs said:
college stats are pretty meaningless.
I disagree. Collegiate production is more important than NFL potential when it comes to gauging college prospects for the NFL draft.

Witness the Tampa Bay Bucanneers; For years, they drafted players based on their potential for NFL success. They wind up one of the most losingest (sp?) NFL franchises. Enter Tony Dungy and his NFL drafting philosophy based on collegiate production. Viola... The sad-sack Bucs win their first Super Bowl. (Ok, not under Dungy, but you get my drift...)

I'm glad I'm not an NFL scout. That has to be one of the hardest jobs, trying to gauge a collegiate prospect based on his production, his potential and zillion other intangibles that come into the mix. :)

the bucs made horrible draft picks because they didn't know what they were doing. they drafted trent dilfer despite not talking to him or even WATCHING HIM WORKOUT before the draft. they did draft bo jackson, vinny testeverde, steve young, mike alstott, john lynch, etc. they either just made stupid picks or potentially good players were ruined by a horrible coaching staff. college players aren't finished products, you can't go by what numbers they put up in college.

Juan Cribbs said:
the bucs made horrible draft picks because they didn't know what they were doing. they drafted trent dilfer despite not talking to him or even WATCHING HIM WORKOUT before the draft. they did draft bo jackson, vinny testeverde, steve young, mike alstott, john lynch, etc. they either just made stupid picks or potentially good players were ruined by a horrible coaching staff. college players aren't finished products, you can't go by what numbers they put up in college.

The numbers play a significant part in the evaluation. Show me a Qb who had horrible college numbers who was drafted.

Back
Top Bottom