omar jacobs | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

omar jacobs

I wouldn't mind picking him up. However, I would be hesitant to use a first day pick on a qb. We already have our 2nd and 6th rounders used on qb's.

Jacobs in the 3rd would be a steal. He could be our David Garrad. Garrad is a very good backup QB as we can see in Jacksonville, and we sure could use a guy like him.

brodie croyle will be gone in 2nd round maybe 2 vikings so omar jacobs will be a sweet pick

miamiMVP said:
what do u think of omar jacobs maybe in the 3rd round?

7th round, he's a reach in the third. Bad mechanics, horrible sidearm delivery, took most of his snaps out of the shotgun formation, ect, ect.......

Phins28 said:
7th round, he's a reach in the third. Bad mechanics, horrible sidearm delivery, took most of his snaps out of the shotgun formation, ect, ect.......

Could you please explain to me how the bad mechanics and delivery somehow out weigh the accuracy and strength of the passes? Or how the shotgun formation transition wasn't an issue for many other high draft picks in similar positions as him? Or what is ect,ect,ect?

saves said:
Could you please explain to me how the bad mechanics and delivery somehow out weigh the accuracy and strength of the passes? Or how the shotgun formation transition wasn't an issue for many other high draft picks in similar positions as him? Or what is ect,ect,ect?

The problem with sidearmed QB it's that some passes could be batted down. The ect it's that he played against weak competition, rarely threw the deep ball (throwing the deep ball is a most in our system). I don't like him as a prospect, I have this feeling that he will be a bust in the NFL, but I hope he does well in the NFL. He could go in the second round.

Back
Top Bottom