OMG bench Ricky,Zach Thomas, Jason Taylor, and Junior!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

OMG bench Ricky,Zach Thomas, Jason Taylor, and Junior!!

TerryTate

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
And put TURK as the Starting QB and let him run QB keepers the whole time! Put him in on DEFENSE Too!

(J/k to all of this, I am curious to hear your thoughts when u read that title, feel free to type them down in this thread)

Sadly, some of you people will resort to saying stupid things such as these and be serious about it :lol: How was my impersonation of being an "ignorant fin fan" ? :lol: lemme know

Just trying to throw some humor in the mix through these troubling times...

Man get the phrick out of here. You have no reason to be on here saying a damn thing with Philly's past history. What? Yeah, you don't have no history. I really hope you think you have a good chance to win the Super Bowl. Philly and New England are the two most over rated teams in the league and your weaknesses will comeout in the playoffs. Both of them have about as much chance of winning the Super Bowl as a fart in a hurricane. They've crapped their way through the season and philly plays in the worst divsion in the league. I'd like to be sitting beside you when philly gets smacked in the playoffs. I would be willing to bet neither philly nor NE will be in the conference championship games.

As for our defense. It's just as I predicted after the first game. It's not too hard since this is what has happened the last 5-6 years. Our defense is one of the best in the league. Early in the season we wins games because these guys play big and bail out the offense time and again. But, over the wear and tear of a season in which they have to repeatedly go out on the field after our offence routinely goes three and out, they wear down and some probably give up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by sammyeaglesfan
You needed a crucial stop and we ran over you lil Zach Thomas in the 4th Qt.

:confused: how off topic was that? :rolleyes:

You know, I don't like to stereotype but I guess Philly does have the worst fans. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom