Omg!! KC Is Physically Annihalating Buffalo!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Omg!! KC Is Physically Annihalating Buffalo!!

Muck

Now completely imaginary
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I'll move this real quick. But on two consecutive plays........Eric Warfield knocks the hell out of Bledsoe...causing him to fumble and turnover the ball. Next play, QB Trent Green drills Nate Clements and paves the way for Priest Holmes' latest TD!! Alex Van Pelt has taken over, as this is a 35-5 blowout.

I mean, it's one thing to tackle the guy and rip it out. But the safety came on the the blitz and hit Bledsoe so hard that his feet were vertical to the ground. And he PULLED UP!!

This isn't just a physical whooping. This is an evacuation of soul. KC is just demoralizing Buffalo. They are breaking their spirit and pounding their hearts into the ground. Man, this is cruel.

Good news for the Phins.

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by Muck
I'll move this real quick. But on two consecutive plays........Eric Warfield knocks the hell out of Bledsoe...causing him to fumble and turnover the ball. Next play, QB Trent Green drills Nate Clements and paves the way for Priest Holmes' latest TD!! Alex Van Pelt has taken over, as this is a 35-5 blowout.

This isn't just a physical whooping. This is an evacuation of soul. KC is just demoralizing Buffalo. They are breaking their spirit and pounding their hearts into the ground. Man, this is cruel.

Good news for the Phins.
breaking their spirit?:lol: ...silly ol' Muck, GW and KG drained the spirit from this team long before this debacle

INT Warfield!! Six turnovers for Buffalo.

I'm just upset that I didn't start the K.C. defense for my fanstasy team.

Man, they just went for the endzone again. What a beatdown.

KC took the Bills to the woodshed. Jesus Christ.

I had a feeling in my gut on Saturday that the Bills would take the L against KC, but I couldn't believe the Offense & the Defense of KC and the beating they gave the Bills and their special player Drew. Happy as hell that the Bills lost, but p*ssed as hell that KC is still undefeated.

Back
Top Bottom