OMG Warner is Stinking the Joint out... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

OMG Warner is Stinking the Joint out...

Penthos

Am I on speaker phone?
Reaction score
Damn! Why can't the Dolphins play the Rams this year?!

I haven't seen a QB play that bad in Tampa Bay since Dilfer was there.

I used to like watching Warner play and, after watching two of the Rams' games this year I'm completely turned off by the guy. He used to have somewhat of a Favre-esque love of the game that just exuded off of him, and now he just looks completely uninterested and bored.

Memo to Kurt: Try hustling to the line of scrimmage once and a while when your team is down by a couple of TD's and you only have a couple of minutes left with no time outs because you frivilously burned them in the first couple minutes of the half. Pathetic!! :shakeno:

i think hes uninterested cuz he knows his line cant protect him anymore!!!! who looks forward to taking a beating??? Fact is u give him time and he'll find somebody open!!! REmember last year how our defensive co-ordinator thought our front four would be enough to create pressure??? He had time and made our defense look like the bills defence of last year!!!

I think it is physical

IF you really looked at Warner's passes, most of them were of the type that I'd throw-- wobbly ducks.
Normally he throws some of the best looking passes I've seen since Marino...but now, it seems he has some sort of physical problem preventing him from doing so.
IT is not because he is pressured either.

Maybe he has regressed into the QB everyone thought he was before he won those superbowls?

:lol:

I always Knew Warner was a fluke....it just took some time to show it.....;)

The plastic team is melting down...

That was pretty bad for them... but great for the Broncs, Giants, Bucs, (next?).

Warner IS losing the old swagger. Did you see him? His face was outdoing Gruden at times!

Originally posted by WCoastFin
I always Knew Warner was a fluke....it just took some time to show it.....;)

You sure called it WCF, it just two SB trips, a SB win, a SB MVP, two league MVP's and a few pro-bowls and last night he set a record for fewest attempts to 1000 completions.

Hell of a fluke.

Warner is the most over rated player in the NFL. He has Faulk, Holt, Bruce, a good O Line and a good Defense how can he not be good.

Originally posted by 13isgr81
Damn! Why can't the Dolphins play the Rams this year?!

I haven't seen a QB play that bad in Tampa Bay since Dilfer was there.
maybe his decline started last year. maybe the pats weren't so great after all!:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom