On a good note.. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

On a good note..

I kinda feel reponsible for Ed Perry's injury last year.....check my profile....I'm a mush....:(

Perry is a good long snapper, that is good news for you guys.

Hey Mindwarp, one game in 2002, Turk had our (the Jets) longest run in a game against the Patriots, so Turk can definitely run if you need him too ;)

yes perry is one of the best longsnappers in the league. You have to believe mare, royals, and turk struggled this year with grau and whoever was snapping earlier, i forgot his name, he was a loser.

Originally posted by Jetfanmack
Perry is a good long snapper, that is good news for you guys.

Hey Mindwarp, one game in 2002, Turk had our (the Jets) longest run in a game against the Patriots, so Turk can definitely run if you need him too ;)

On a fourth down play against the Eagles on MNF, Grau made a bad snap. Turk got it and ran 20 yards for the first down.

Grau was pretty bad. I am happy that Perry will be back.

Originally posted by FinFan4Life814
yea, grau did kinda suck didnt he? lol o well...least we got big ed back doin his long snapping thing.

if by kinda suck you mean freakin blew, then yes, he did kinda suck. :)

Originally posted by FinFan4Life814
yea, grau did kinda suck didnt he? lol o well...least we got big ed back doin his long snapping thing.

He did suck. His snaps weren't accurate, were slow, and then he topped it all off with a snap way over Turk's head (and Turk is pretty tall for a punter) against the Jets which caused a safety.

Back
Top Bottom