On May 17th My Brown Jersey Will Be Here! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

On May 17th My Brown Jersey Will Be Here!

CD13 said:
How much did you pay -- if you don't mind me asking -- might order one myself. Ronnie, not Kay Jay...

Bump on that, and can't wait for a pic..

decisions are tough, im up in the air on getting the teal JT jersey, orange travis minor, or the white sammie smith....

i think sammie !!!!!!

loved him at fsu but what a bust he was in the pros......

Nublar7 said:
I know this is just about clothing, but I just checked the status of my Ronnie Brown jersey, and they didn't wait until he signed a contract and it was shipped on the 12th! I ordered it on April 27th, and they just shipped it and the UPS site says my order is expected to be delivered on May 17th! Sorry, I just had to express my excitment with all of you since I thought I would be waiting until July to get it. :D :mdfin: :banana:

KNowing your luck, he wont sign a contract, he'll hold out, and eventually be traded for two firsts..lol :D

If Van Brown makes the team then Ronnie with have an R on the back of his jersey.

jnewmant said:
man you sure have bought some weird stuff off ebay, mario and luigi matching hats and a learn to speak japanese cd:confused:
:roflmao:

Dolfan1000 said:
Where did you buy the jersey- miamidolphins.com?

And it is shipping already?

Wow. I want mine.
Yeah, I got it of MiamiDolphins.com. Only place on the web that I will buy them from, because I have had no problems with them(yet).

CD13 said:
How much did you pay -- if you don't mind me asking -- might order one myself. Ronnie, not Kay Jay...
I am getting a Replica jersey, so the orange one cost me $79.99 and with the shipping charge it was a total of $92.98.

Back
Top Bottom