One Added | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

One Added

FinHeavenAJ

FinHeaven Lives
Reaction score
As expected, the AP reports that the Miami Dolphins have agreed to terms with free agent FB Obafemi Ayanbadejo (Ravens). Agent James Miller said the fullback will sign his deal and report to training camp with his teammates Thursday. Financial terms were not released.

Well, there you have it...

...and so it begins...

I just know the axe will fall somewhere... question is where?
Something's been spoken about in whispers, I am anxious to see what it's all about... :confused:

I would doubt this move has anything to do with Dyer. What ever his name is seems to be a more reliable Konrad. I would only assume that Norv has not liked what he has seen from Konrad, and knowing how important the FB is in his offense brought this guy in to steal Robs job. Either that or he wants to run the "Maralynd I" this year.

The money could best be spent elsewhere (hello OL/DL). Oh well, we just have to keep faith in the front office.

By the way AJ, what do our member numbers refer to? Just curious.

Actually, just looking at this thread, since you're #1, I guess it's our order of registration. I thought that's what it would be, but I'm surprised, although honored, to be #14.

Three words: WASTE OF MONEY!!!! We have a lot of other areas where we could have spent this money, like DT and we could use some good backups on the offensive line. We will be screwed if Chester or Bowens go down.

Originally posted by Miamian
Actually, just looking at this thread, since you're #1, I guess it's our order of registration. I thought that's what it would be, but I'm surprised, although honored, to be #14.
you guess correctly. :band:

Back
Top Bottom