One FA that should be considered? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

One FA that should be considered?

Who should be our starting Free Safety next season?

• Arturo Freeman

Votes: 20 64.5%
  • Brock Marion(Re-Sign)

Votes: 6 19.4%
  • Draft Pick

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shawn Wooden

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Ray Buchanon

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Sam Garnes

• Other(Explain)

• Total voters

dolfan34

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I think the dolphins should go after former falcons safety ray buchanon, hes has just been realesed, i think him and sammy would be a great combo and plus isnt he a speedy guy. Also i heard the dolphins might realease sammy knight, theres no way that can be true, hes the hardest hitter on our defense, i love how he plays so aggressively, i hope they dont, cuz even though sammy is slow he makes plays when needed and if we get ray he will have some help, cuz brock was in decline and to slow,
Do yall think we should get Ray Buchanon?

did ray buchanon say he was going to play safety next season?

No. He's a CB isn't He? Our secondary is fine for now.... we do however need to get some young guys in here....not 10 year vets.

Im sorry guys i must of misread he is a CB, i thought he was playing safety at the end of the year but i guess not, but if we do sign him he might be a great safety, like how St.Louis did Aneas Williams, they converted him from CB to FS, and he had an excellent season. I really think we should pursue him, i just hope arturo is not startin.

Yeremiah Bell will compete and end up being the backup to Freeman (imo). We simply will place a greater emphasis on offense with the dollars and the Freeman / Bell combo platter fits the price.

If we had the money, I would prefer to get Troy Vincent and convert him to Free Safety before the others on your list.

I'd liken Buchanan to Jason Sehorn, who switched from CB to FS and sucked. Buchanan's speed is absolutely shot at this point, much like Sehorn. Williams still had some wheels left. Also, Buchanan has never been a very good tackler.

No, we're just fine with Arturo Freeman.

buchanon may not be the best choice, but i dont know how you guys can think arturo freeman can come in and make an impact in our starstudded defense, i just dont see it happening, he will be the weak link on our defense that everyone will attack, especially passing teams.

Freeman's gonna start. End of story guys.I'm more worry about Jay starting.

Ozzy rules!!

I really really want to re-sign Marion back, If we cant find a suitable 3rd or 4th CB, we could start Marion at Safety and Put Freeman at CB, Freeman can play both S & CB.

Originally posted by dolfan34
I think the dolphins should go after former falcons safety ray buchanon, hes has just been realesed, i think him and sammy would be a great combo and plus isnt he a speedy guy. Also i heard the dolphins might realease sammy knight, theres no way that can be true, hes the hardest hitter on our defense, i love how he plays so aggressively, i hope they dont, cuz even though sammy is slow he makes plays when needed and if we get ray he will have some help, cuz brock was in decline and to slow,
Do yall think we should get Ray Buchanon?

FAs ???? Freeman ??? DRAFT pick ?????

Back
Top Bottom