one guys from each of these columns and this will be the best draft of any NFL team | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

one guys from each of these columns and this will be the best draft of any NFL team

Ducken said:
Clayton not in your top 6 of WR??????????? :confused:

No i would take him, i just thought about where he is projected to go in the later part of round one and i dont see us getting a spot close enough to where we woudl wanna grab him. I got guys in there like Larry Brackins who we could grab in the 5th and a guy like Isaac West that might not even be drafted. Just guys i think we could get anywhere from our spot in the 1st to the 7th.

GoonBoss said:
I wouldn't even consider Clarett. What a tool that guy is. I wouldn't want him on the team at all.

dont get me started. clarett is the second day steal..... :yell:

WvFinFan said:
I would honestly be happy with any of these QB prospects and its quit a few so i dont think its to much to ask of Saban. Here goes:(no paticuler order of who i like)

1. Aaron Rodgers
2. Alex Smith
3. Jason Cambell
4. Charlie Frye
5. Adrian Mcpherson
6. Andrew Walter

I really dont think one of these guys is to much to ask and i think they all have a ton of upside as far as potential

Might as well do RB's, WR's, and a little D while i am at it

Any of these RB's and i'll be happy:

1. Caddy
2. Ronnie
3. JJ Arrington
4. Ciatrick Fason
5. Marion Barber
6. Maurice Clarett (in a much later round)

WR's:

1. Braylon
2. Mike Williams
3. Chris Henry
4. Courtney Roby
5. Larry Brackins
6. Isaac West

Safeties:

1. Thomas Davis
2. Brodney Pool
3. Josh Bullocks
4. Ernest Shazor (reminds me of Sammy Knight)
5. Marviel Underwood
6. Junior Rosegreen

Well guys thats all i can think of going into for now. But in all honesty, if we get one guy from each of those columns i will feel we had as good a draft as any i have ever seen. But i like as many opinions as i can get so tell me what you guys think.

Gore is much better than Fason, Barber or Clarett. He was not at 100% last season. He would be a steal in the 3rd or 4th rd IMO.

jlfin said:
Gore is much better than Fason, Barber or Clarett. He was not at 100% last season. He would be a steal in the 3rd or 4th rd IMO.

Two major knee injuries already has scared me off.

WvFinFan said:
No i would take him, i just thought about where he is projected to go in the later part of round one and i dont see us getting a spot close enough to where we woudl wanna grab him. I got guys in there like Larry Brackins who we could grab in the 5th and a guy like Isaac West that might not even be drafted. Just guys i think we could get anywhere from our spot in the 1st to the 7th.

Ok I missunderstood what you were doing :o

Ducken said:
Ok I missunderstood what you were doing :o

i dunno what you guys will think but i actually kinda think Mark Clayton might be a little like Marvin Harrison. Awesome route runner with great hands. And can move. And hes just a little guy like Marvin but seems pretty durable.

Back
Top Bottom