One impressive game and now SOME Jets fans are already saying "AFC Champs"... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

One impressive game and now SOME Jets fans are already saying "AFC Champs"...

Is not really out of the picture especially if we go down to Green Bay.All it takes for a team to get hot down the stretch(as we all know.).Remeber Pats last season? Pennington is the real deal and he is extremly accurate.Herm Edwards is a hell of a coach,this guy has giving life to Jets team.

Originally posted by minus
team Herm Edwards is a hell of a coach.

The idiot Jets fans were calling for his head after they lost a few games.

ROFTLMAO!!!!!!!! Holy crap, time to calm down. Breath in, and out, in, and out. There we go. Now it's time to comment.

He is telling us that with 7 wins, they are going to win the East? Hell, I don't even think that 7 wins will win the South, and the Texans still have a shot in that division. Hell, the Jets' record is as good as the Texans isn't it? All we need to do is win 2 more games, and we have 7 wins. That's pretty damn easy.

If he wants to say that we are a sure win, whatever. All I can tell him is that we beat them 30-3 in our house. One QB and a different stadium doesn't make a 27 point difference (except in Ray Lucas' case, that's different, Testaverde isn't THAT bad).

As for Chad Pennington winning MVP (or at least that's what this guy seems like he is hinting too), I would say that Sam Madison has a better shot at that, and he plays defense. And as for the Jets winning the AFC, they need to wait to talk about that until they can learn to beat Cleveland in the Meadowlands.

It was prob a Bills fan in disguise...

Originally posted by J-E-T-S
That is a ridiculous post. You can't categorize Jet fans based on that post.

Originally posted by Fiedler for MVP
that is truly the BEST post i have ever witnessed on this board or any other...i dont remember the last time my jaw literally DROPPED to the floor like a warner brothers cartoon charachter:
"You figure we have lock wins already in our win column against Miami, Buffalo, Detroit, and likely New England."
"Even guys like Marino, Elway, Kelly did not look this good so early in their careers."
"This win basically has us at the center piece of the AFC championship."

hey skapefhin, what type of replies did he get?

A few agreed, but most thought he was crazy..

Originally posted by SkapePhin
Thats why I said "SOME"..

I know not all Jets fans are this insane..

There are always a couple who see only what they wont, but the vast majority realize that is insanity of the highest order. They did play wonderfully yesterday, but up until now, that has been the exception rather then the rule.

One game at a time...

Originally posted by JetsOwnYou
There are always a couple who see only what they wont, but the vast majority realize that is insanity of the highest order. They did play wonderfully yesterday, but up until now, that has been the exception rather then the rule.

One game at a time...

that's right one game at a time that was a great win yesterday
at san diego... one game at a time next up to the plate the
leaders of the AFC East the fish...

Sunday nite ESPN

stranger things have happend

I guess based on that logic the Bungles are going to meet the Jets in the AFC CHampionship since Cincy won in a blow out and it only takes one game to show how great a team is.

What an idiot.

Back
Top Bottom